18

This  is the final chapter hope you like it . May do a sequel or another route  maybe.

It has been a few weeks since shirou had returned to olympus and things were very bad, many assassinations had taken place during those few weeks, gods like ares, hades and poseidon were killed and the worst things is that they would not reform for some reasons.

Even titans and giants were eliminated,  not a sungle trace of them was there,  he had trued to investigate but the council which now has been occupied by hecate, nike and amphirtite did not allow him to investigate and ordered him to stay at his temple and under lock down.

He had no choice but to accept the council's rule and so he stayed in his home trying to find out how to return but there was no way he could find answers so easily.

Unknown to him a battle was happening in the mortal world between goddesses all under aphrodite and hera who had battled many times with no clear winner.

Finally due to the loss of mortals other pantheons threatening to interfere and forced the 2 goddesses to a peace treaty.

Finally after a time shirou was summoned to the council chamber and told the news.

Shirou : you killed most of the gods gods, what made you do that ?

He was horrified by those events.

Hera : for you and our family.

Shirou : what ?

Aphrodite: we wanted your love, for you to rule beside us.

Shirou : and why would I ever be with you ?

Hera : because you love us.

Shirou : sorry but I don't love any of you, I loved 4 people in my life and they go by saver, rin, rider and sakura. I can't love any of you.

Aphrodite : I am sorry to hear that, but soon you will learn to love us. Get him.

Many goddesses began to advance at him and so with no chance of escape, shirou traced a god killing weapon.

Shirou : I will never love you.

After that he stabbed himself ignoring the screams of those around him, he died apologizing to his loves who he could not return to, unknown to him he had fathered a beautiful daughter who loved explosions and became the queen of the fire giants thank to her explosions.

100 years later in another dimension.

Fujimaru : come on mash, I have a good feelings about today.

Mash : i hope so senpai.

The summoning circle came to life and out came shirou/hephaestus.

Shirou : servant saber at your command.

Fujimaru : we did it mash.

Mashu : yes senpai we did.

Fujimaru : come on let's meet everyone.

After that shirou was reunited with all his loved ones who kicked his ass for making them cry.

2 days later

Mashu : again senpai.

Fujimaru: I have a good feeling.

The circle glowed and out came the figure of a child.

Klee : servant caster, klee of asgard reporting for duty

Mashu : let's go to the cafeteria.

When they walked in klee saw shirou and instantly hugged him.

Klee : papa, I missed you.

All : WHAT ?

After that klee had explained who she was and shirou was beaten up before he cooked for klee and made up.

Mashu : we have a singularity.

Shirou : who are the enemies ?

Mashu : the greek pantheon.

Shirou : shit.

The end

Did you like the ending ?

What do you think ?

Rate /10

Comment.