9

Sorry for the wait, I was sick, welcome to a new chapter, hope you enjoy.

On olympus

A man with tatoos on his body appeared on olympus.

Zeus : welcome prince baldur, I am zeus the king of the olympian pantheon, I hope you enjoy your stay on olympus

Baldur : thank you lord zeus, I hope we are able to get along well.

Hera : we hope so too, please follow us so that we can introduce you to the olympian council and show you around.

All three exited the room and began to walk around olympus heading to the council chamber, many looked at the prince of asgard with looks of intrigue wondering what he was doing here, finally they reached the council room and saw that all but two seats were full.

Zeus : olympians this is prince baldur, as you know for the next two years he will be staying here, I hope you make him feel welcome.

Hestia : nice to meet you young prince.

Baldur : you as well lady hestia.

Baldur scanned the entire room before his eyes landed on aphrodite, he eyed her with lust which aphrodite quickly saw.

Baldur : and who might you be my lady ?

Aphrodite : aphrodite goddess of love and wife of hephaestus.

Athena : former wife.

Aphrodite frowned in anger at athena but quickly changed her expression to a nuteral one but she was enraged to be reminded of her divorce.

Baldur : I must say rumours of your beauty don't do you justice lady aphrodite.

Aphrodite : thank you young prince.
Trying to end the conversation between them.

Poseidon : anyway, we hope you like olympus, it has been decided you can only walk around olympus when you have someone from the council with you.

Baldur : ( I know who I want to be with ). Excuse me but why is there two empty thrones ?

Demeter : the one on the left belongs to ares god of war who has been healing his wounds for the last couple of days.

Baldur : and who can seriously injure the god of war ?

Athena : the person who is in asgard now, hephaestus the god of forge.

Baldur : I see, I did not know he was this strong.

Hera : you would be surprised.

Baldur : I wonder if he would get along with my sister.

Alarm bells were turned on in the minds of some members of the council.

Zeus : sister ? I did not know you had a sister.
Thinking of trying to seduce her.

Baldur : yes her name is eyra and she is the princess of asgard, not many know about her outside of our pantheon, her way of coming to life is weird to say the least. She loves fighting and if the forge god is as good as you say then they will get along quite well.