5

Hello all, I hope you enjoy the chapter, sorry for taking too long, hope you like it, don't forget to comment.

After a day in the underworld shirou and athena had to leave or zeus would grow suspicious, he took athena to his temple where she would live until her temple was built.

Shirou : welcome to my home, make yourself comfortable.

Athena : thank you not just for welcoming me to your home but for saving my mother, if you ever need anything, you can simply ask.

Shirou : you shouldn't be thankful, we are family and you are my sister, it is my job as an older brother to take care of you.

Athena : but other gods and goddesses don't care about those things.

Shirou : true, but I do, listen athena many will try to use you due to your position as an olympian, I am not saying that you shouldn't trust anyone but you should find true friends and allies to depend on.

Athena : I don't need any friends and nobody can trick me I am the goddess of wisdom afterall.
With pride in her voice.

Shirou : really ? You are also the goddess of war, does that mean you can't lose ?

Athena : indeed.

Shirou : ( got to knock down her ego, don't want another gilgamesh ). Fine, how about you and I spar ?

Athena : why ?

Shirou : I just want to prove something to you, what's the matter, is the big strong goddess of war and wisdom afraid to lose to a mere blacksmith.
A bit mockingly.

Athena : fine, we will spar and I will show you that my wisdom never fails.

Shirou : we will see, now let us take you to your room and put your things there, then I will take you to tour olympus then we can spar.

After putting athena's things in her room, the two walked beside each other holding hands much to athena's embaressment.

Athena : why must we hold hands ?

Shirou : so that you don't wonder off and get lost.

Athena : but I won't get lost, I am too smart for that.

Shirou : ( she is acting like illya when she doesn't get what she wants ). Fine don't blame me if you do get lost.

Athena : you will see.

Shirou let go of her hand and both walked side by side, he took her to the gardens of olympus to enjoy the view, he also showed her the temples of the most important gods and goddesses, the library of olympus which almost nobody uses much to her horor. Finally he took her out to eat in a restaurent which served ambriosa.

Shirou : ( hmm, I wonder if I can add ambriosa to my cooking, maybe a cake or perhaps ambriosa cookies ).

Athena : olympus is really great.

Shirou : it has it's charms, hey athena can I ask you something ?

Athena : what is it ?

Shirou : what do you want to do as a goddess ?

Athena : I want to have a city that worships me and spread and collect knowledge, I want to know everything in existence.

Shirou : first let me talk about the city, tell me athena, what will you do to the mortals who live in your city.

Athena : what do you mean ? They will build temples for me and worship me , why would I give mortals anything ? It's their duty to grovel before me