6

Hope you like the new chapter.

The next day shirou woke up early in his bed and began to cook many dishes then pack them to be sent to his uncles, aunts, hecate and nike who had become too addicted to his food and would come here multiple times a day and almost destroy his temple if they did not get to eat his food , last time they left a giant mess and he had made them clean it up without any godly powers as punishment threatening that if they did not do it they would no longer get any of his dishes which seemed to work.

Today he would have to go to his forge, he needed to continue his work and maybe try to make new mystic codes that could help him, maybe even create something for the future heroes who can impress him. He put some food with a note for athena that tells her that he will return in a few hours.

He teleported away to his forge and began to work, as he was working he felt someone teleport to him, it was a god which he remembered always made fun of him, the god who was named eros, a son of aphrodite and ares.

Eros : hey hephaestus be a dear and fix those arrows for me.
Handing him the arrows without even looking at him while admiring himself in the mirror.

Shirou : sure for 5000 drachmas.
It was a very high price but the person infront of him did mock him many times and was the son of ares , besides he was the only forger in olympus so he could not be replaced. He knew rin would be proud of him.

Eros ( stunned ) : excuse me, you want me to pay you

Shirou : yes, if you want e to fix them.

Eros : but you are a blacksmith, it is your job  to fix our weapons.

Shirou : well nothing is free in this world, I am busy, I have many things to do so if you don't pay me then you can leave.

Eros ( complaining ) : but the price is too much and you never asked anyone for money before.

Shirou : before I did not have any projects to do and had a lot of free time, now I have things to do, so if you want me to do it and present it in the next few days you will need to pay.

Eros : fine, take your money but have it done.
Handing shirou the money.

Shirou : pleasure doing buisness with you.

After eros left shirou took the arrows and snapped his fingers repairing them and smirked, the truth was that he did not need time to finish the arrows, his divinity allowed him to finish it instantly, he only ever had to work on new projects but nobody had to know that.

He looked to the right and saw many of his inventions, some were failed experiments to get to his dimension, for example the sword yamato, it was a sword that can cut through anything even dimensions, he also theorized that it can sever a god's divinity, but he had yet to try it.

Next is a bangle, it allowed him to stop time, now what he realized is that he cannot control time since he had no domain over it, but then he got an idea, what if he created something that can do that, he would not be breaking any rules, so to te...

Next is a bangle, it allowed him to stop time, now what he realized is that he cannot control time since he had no domain over it, but then he got an idea, what if he created something that can do that, he would not be breaking any rules, so to test his theory he created this object and it worked surprisingly.