13

Hello, I am back, I still have 2 exams but I was able to write this chapter which I hope you all like.

On olympus

Aphrodite walked the streets of olympus with great confidence she has been lacking ever since her divorce, ofcourse all eyes were on her due to her beauty and aura that drew the eyes of all gods and some goddesses to her.

Aphrodite seeing the lustful eyes of males felt furious and disgusted but kept a neutral expression.

Aphrodite : ( STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU FILYHU PIEACES OF SHIT, ONLY MY BLACKSMITH CAN LOOK AT ME, IF I WASN'T SO BUSY I WOULD MAKE YOU SUFFER ).

Aphrodite had an goal, she would start her plans today, she knew that she needed pawns to fulfill her desires of ruling olympus and reuniting with her love, however she refused to any male who would look at her with lust other than her husband, besides she needed to deal with the interlopers who wanted to steal hephaestus's heart.

Aphrodite: ( speaking of interlopers, I can't believe my dear fused with a heroic spirit).

Oh yes, aphrodite with the knowledge of pan human history aphrodite figured things out quite quickly, she even figured out that hera too fused with one but could not determine which one.

Aphrodite : ( it doesn't matter, both of them fused like I did so both still exist ).

Aphrodite smiled as she finally arrived at her destination, she looked up and laughed internally, she now had to take care of her first problem. Knocking on the temple door she waited some time and smiled when the door opened.

Aphrodite : hello hecate, can we talk inside ?

With hera

Hera herself was having similar thoughts to aphrodite, after lamenting being unable to be close to her beloved son for 2 years, she decided to start her planning, she herself also knew aphrodite merged with her counterpart and it alnost sent her into a frenzy, how could she forget afterall when it was aphrodite( fate ) herself who controlled her and made her ( raikou ) a puppet to her whims, additionally she wanted to steal her son's love after hurting him. She was disappointed that she can only truly love hephaestus since only he was worthy of her love, she had visited ares and safe to safe was disgusted by him, he was in her opinion a repulsive degenerate who only thinks about war and pleasure. She did not have any other sons since she has yet to give birth to any due to the constant amount of cheating zeus did, she did however have some daughters that she can make use off. Hera had summoned one of her daughters that she knew would play a vital role in her victory and goal of getting a perfect family.

Hera : hello eris, it's good to see you my dear. We have to talk.

 We have to talk

On asgard

Unknown to the drama and schemes that were happening on olympus, shirou was watching happily as eyra was showing off her new symbol of power to her family. It would seem that Odin, thor and loki were sending her jealous glances since they could feel the power rolling of the hammer in waves and it far surpassed their weapons.