10

Hello all, I hope you like the new chapter.

After the feast were shirou learned quite a bit about asgard's traditions and people he was taken to his room and told that breakfeast would be tommorow. He had guards stationed on his room for his protection but he knew that it was just an excuse to make sure he did nothing sinister against the people of asgard.

He reviewed what he learned today, he met the royal family, he honestly found frigga as a good mother, she seems to care about her family and was nice enough, loki seemed to be mischievious, not evil but his eyes showed that he loved to make chaos and pranks, he just hoped those jokes were not directed at him, thor seemed to be reckless and blood thirsty but a decent individual, I mean seriously  who attacks a peace representive to test his strength, Eyra was nice he thought though she seemed to have a dislike for the asgardian customs, odin on the other hand, shirou narrowed his eyes at the thought of that man, he did not know what to think of him, he felt the man's power and would put him on par with zeus, he also noticed how the god kept looking at him discretly during the feast.

He knew from the legends that odin was not the kind person he pretended to be, he was cold, cruel and calculating, this feeling also came from his domain of motherhood, it was what most people would call mother's intuition, he began to think what odin would want from him, after a few minutes shirou knew why rin always called him an idiot, odin saw him block thor's mjolnir with a sword, mjolnir was considered the most powerful norse weapon and yet a sword that he summoned was easily able to block the attack, shirou had to admit, the hammer could easily qualify as a C rank noble phantasm, C + if he pushed it but that was it.

It truly made his mind explode when he compared the power of the gods of this world to the ones in his world, it was like comparing an ant to a titan, it had taken him some time to not only review the memories of the greek heroes of his dimension but also gleam a peak into the door that belonged to hephaestus but what he saw was humbleing and crazy, machine gods that can destroy solar systems at the least, going from planet to planet and harvesting resources.

As much as he hated to admit it, he was grateful to gilgamesh for helping end the age of the gods, they were cruel, inhuman, unbound by ethics and responsibility...and yet he was now one of them, he wondered would he change in time and become like them, he was a man who always dreamed about being a hero of justice, even if that dream was not really his but his father's, would he continue upon the path of justice or become a tyrant like the others ?

Would rin and arturia even love him now that he was no longer human ? Would they fear him ? He quickly erased those thoughts from his mind, he did not even want to think about those possibilities. He sighed and decided to sleep, he would need the energy for tommorow and so emiya shirou closed his eyes and dreamed about a hill of swords.

The next day

Shirou woke up and began to do some exercise in his room, it was something he did in his old world in order to prepare to be a hero of justice so he kept doing it out of tradition, he also summoned a oven and some cooking tools to make him some food, no offense to the food last night but it was bland, it had no seasoning, no sauce and it was cooked horribly and as a chef ( and the ultimate mother ) he would not allow himself to eat such food, he would cook for himself and perhaps show the norse pantheon the true wonders of good food. After finishing the food and placing it on the table, he noted that he made too much food out of habbit, he got ready to eat.

But before he could dig in, a knock on the door interupted his cooking and so he got up and openned the door revealing Eyra.

Eyra : hello hephaestus I am here to....what is that great smell ?
Entering his room without permission.