Those Days

[Hey I uh, kinda just started to write, if you saw the original version (which was Blob something) I decided to change it ;>.]

First Person
Past

Me and Clay had known each other for years, we basically grew up like brothers. My family had gone to Florida for vacation one year, and I met Dream at the beach. I met him when he almost drowned me at the beach, it was a accident though.

"Hey watch out!" Was all I heard before I felt a person crashing into me knocking me under the water. I started to panic as the person stayed on me for a few second before he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up.

"Hey are you okay?" They asked me. I opened mouth to yell at them but was taken off guard by the way they looked at me. He looked me up and down seeing if I was hurt, and I looked at him aswell.

He had dirty blonde hair and a bright emerald green eyes. He was a little taller than me, that was obvious even though we were standing on a slant. "Are you okay?" He asked again waving his hand in front of my face.

I jumped "oh yeah, I'm fine.." I replied with. He let out a sigh of relief, "I didn't see you until I was jumping in the water, sorry about that." He said with a smile on his face.

I couldnt help but smile back at him, "hey, don't worry about it. As long as you weren't purposefully trying to kill me then its not a problem." He let out a sigh of relief again "I'm to young to go to jail right now, maybe when I'm 18 I'll kill you."

We both began to laugh "remind me to stay away from you on your 18th birthday." I said with a giggled "no, then how will I kill you!" He said putting his hands on his hip.

It only took a few minutes for him to chase me. And, just like that we became good friends. I was going to be in Florida for 2 weeks, so it was nice to have a friend.

We hung out until I had to go back to Texas. Our parents stayed in contact and we called almost every day. My parents set up times for us to go to Florida and his parents did the same except for Texas.

When we got our own phones we would call as often as we could. We were best friends, as happy as we could be.

Until

That one day

I called Dreams phone but he didn't pick up a girl did, "hello, who is this?" She asked in a snappy, impolite voice.

"Oh, I'm Nick one of Clay's friend-" I replied with.

"He never told me about you." She interrupted me in the middle of my sentence.

"Oh? Well who's this?" I asked already knowing the awnser without her own response.

"His girlfriend" it rung through my head for a minute.

"Oh, he didnt tell me he had a g-"

I was cut off by the sound of Clay's voice "hey baby what are you doing on my phone?" He asked.

I could tell her intent without even having to hear what happened next.

"This guy called, and claimed to be your friend." She paused "and he started to harass me.." she finished putting on a sad tone and she sniffled at the end as well.

"What?" Dream asked as I could hear the phone get taken from the girlfriend.

"Who the fuck is this?" He asked sound properly pissed off.

"Its me Dream don't bel-" I was cut off fast by Dream.

"You! Your harassing my girlfriend out of anyone!" He yelled at the phone.

"Dream I'm not shes lying!" I argued back even though I knew it was pointless.

"Don't fucking blame my girlfriend for this you dumb ass! I can't believe that you were my bestfriend!" He yelled before hanging up the call.

It didn't take long for him to block and delete my number.

What did I do to deserve this?
.
..
...
That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Btw when sapnap and Dream got their phones they were 14 and 15 years old, and they met when they were 10 and 11.