Horny Fucker

Hey <3

Tw: Spicey, maybe smut.
---------------------------------------

He soon came back, yet no food in hand. And I knew what he had come back for, but I was in the mood to mess with him.

"Hey baby where's the food?" I hummed.

He looked at me with a glare "don't even Nick." He grunted as he grapped the buckle of his belt and took it off "now how's about you awnser me this, do you want it?"

I smiled "I want the food." He looked more pissed off.

"Do you want this?" He asked again.

"I want the food." He threw his belt on the ground.

"Fine, I'll get you the fucking food if you want it so fucking bad!" He yelled.

I looked at him, "Clay I was-" I got cut off by him slamming the door. He soon came back with the bag of food and threw it at me "there! Eat!" He slammed the door.

I looked at the bag, I didn't want the food.

I got up, and looked around for him. I couldnt find him.

I went in the basement.

Not there.

I then heard a car starting and realized it was his. I ran out and saw him pulling away "Clay!

He looked at me with a glare "what?!" He yelled at me.

I ran over to his car "Clay I'm sorry.. I didn't want the food.. I want you clay.."

He didn't seem happy still "so why the fuck did you not tell me that you dumbfuck?" He seemed ready to pull out again.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes "because I wanted to tease you.."

"You shouldn't have. You know what. I think this deserves punishment." He turned off his car, before picking me up and taking to my room.

He threw me down on the bed "can I keep going?" He grunted as he pulled down his pants.

I nodded, pulling down mine aswell. He smirked and watched as I followed his every moved. He knew I was starring at his dick as soon as he pulled it out.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me close to his dick, he slapped it against my lips "how's about you put that bratty mouth to use? You fucking whore."

I opened my mouth to say something but he thrusted in, making me gag. He smiled down at me "can't take it? Then you shouldn't have been a bad boy." He glared down.

The longer the thrusted the more I got used to it, he obviously enjoyed whenever I would run my tounge over vains on his cock, or me dragging my teeth against the vains.

After a bit he came in my mouth, pulling out and watching me struggle to swallow it. He pulled me up, bending me over the bed "do you want prep?"

I thought about it, "no."

He seemed pleased by that and pushed in.

I gagged on the spit in my mouth, it felt like he had shoved a knife into my ass.

He waited for me to adjust and once I said he could thrust, he went ham.

His nails dug into my hips, his hips pushing foreward at a speed I couldn't even comprehend. He wrapped his hand around my dick, jacking me off. Precum dripped into the bed as I felt like I was going to fucking die.

I came all over the bed, eyes rolling back. He didn't even have a second thought as he continued. He shoved his fingers in my mouth, choking me.

I was so overstimulated, I felt so good.

He came inside of me after a few minutes, grunting and holding me down. He pulled out after a second, holding me in his arms.

"Do you wanna go take a bath baby?" He asked quietly.

I nodded "mhm.."

He brought me to the bathtub, sitting me on the counter as he drew the bath.

"Would you get in with me?.." I asked.

He smiled, picking me up and getting in, before putting him into his lap.

He kissed my forehead as he began to wash my hair "you did so good today baby.. I'm so proud of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter actually done???????

I am amazed.

Smut bc I said so.

So have a good day after this ❤️.