Flower Field

The wind seemed to dance around us and he kissed me. He put his hands on my hips and danced with me a little bit.

He pulled away and wiped my tears away. "God your so beautiful, I wish that I had asked you out all those years ago. The day we were standing on the beach, the day we met."

Tears just wouldn't stop running down my face "be quiet.. t-though I wish you had asked me out too.." he sniffled and laughed softly

"I wish I had too.. because we would have never fought baby.." he picked me up and carried me under the tree. I felt like I was going to pass out. He hummed to me softly "you alright baby?"

I shook my head "do you want to lay down?" He asked. I nodded and rested my head on his lap and soon fell asleep. He ran his fingers through my hair, letting me rest.

I woke up at sun set, Clays finger were combing my hair. I smiled up at him "good morning beautiful." He said to me softly. "I can't be as beautiful as the sunset." I smiled.

He shook his head "bull shit, your the prettiest thing I've ever seen." He pulled me into his arms, kidding my forehead "I'm so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you as my boyfriend.."

I smiled happily at him "aw thank you.." I didn't know what to say really. He loved me so much no matter how many times we ended up fighting with each other.

He grabbed his phone and started to play a song. ‘Where'd all the time go’ and he smiled down at me.

whered all the time go it started flyyyyyyyy, see how hands go waving bye.’

Yknow I get so forgetful when I look in your eyes.’

He kissed me as he pulled me up so I was sitting in his lap properly. He ran his fingers through my hair.

Nothing to keep you, from falling in loveeeeeee’

Like pieces in a puzzle, like a hand in a glove.’

Tears welled in my eyes and got stuck on my eyelashes. He pulled away to see them "aw baby it's alright." He said softly, caressing my cheek. "It.. just feels like some shitty ass highschool romantic movie.."

He started to laugh and laid back, causing me to lay on his chest as the song ended. He hummed to me, everything was just perfect. He took my hand and lead me down to the flower field yet again.

And in the dim light as the sun was barely over the hills. It felt like the sun was hiding, giving us our privacy while also telling us it was there, giving us the warmth we needed.

He took a few flowers, tying the stems together and it created some shit ring and he put it on my finger. I inturn sneezed because the pollen was messing with my allergies.

He giggled slightly, "god.. I'm so glad I chose you over George." He hummed. I laughed. He then seemed to have gotten a idea "do you wanna camp out here for tonight?" I nodded.

We got into the car, heading to Walmart to get all of the supplies. We got stuff we needed, like a tent, a blow up mattress (with a hand pump thingy) and some food.

Once we thought we had it all we went back to the field and set it up in the middle of the field, where he had asked me to be his boyfriend.

He put the tent up and the mattress. I made sure that the food was cooked right (we got one of those portable stoves). He smiled and once it was finished we started to eat.

After we finished we put our plates, which were plastic, in a trashcan. We started to innocently kiss, and it soon turned into something more. Dream pulling himself ontop of me.

It felt so right, being alone in a tent with the one I love to death do us part. We quickly got undressed, not being shy, I mean why would we? He was quick to put it in.

The sex was different than it always had been. He was soft, every thrust trying to tell me that he wasn't going to hurt me.

All of it was right.

Every.

Single.

Thing.

I can't wait to spend my life with this man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS ISNT THE END YET! WE HSVE MORE!

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 3K+ READS! I DONT DESERVE IT!

but like seriously. My like has been shit. I lost one of my friends (she was my ex gf) bc she said she refuses to respect my pronouns and name bc my mom named me what my birth name is 🤪🤪🤪🤪.

But yeah look forward for next chapter.. the last one.

Tell me how you feel about it!→

~Your favorite author, Orion.