Friends With Benefits?

After I got my pain pills I fell asleep almost immediately, he fell asleep right beside me. We cuddled, I'm not going to lie. He's so warm so its very easy to fall asleep, even though he's very warm and it has to be like 90 degrees outside so I was sweating my ass off, its the thought that counts.

I woke up at god knows when to feel his entire body pressed against me. I sighed a little bit and tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let me go. So I elbowed him in the chest, 'cause that's where my arm was. He let out a loud groan then cough and let me go so he can grab his chest. I took that as my chance to stand up.

He kept coughing before he looked at me "w-what the f-fuck Nick?" He asked me sounding upset.

"You wouldn't let me go." I huffed at him, he rolled his eyes "you didn't have to break my fucking ribs." He groaned at me.

He stood up and punched me in the in the chest before he began to walk away. I started to cough before I chased after him "f-fuck you.." I coughed at him.

He turned around smirking at me "I already did that, do you want to do it again?"

I blushed a little "you know what I meant." I rolled my eyes before I sat down on the couch then he sat next to me.

"So I'm not going to beat around the bush, Nick, what are we?" He said looking at me.

"What do you want to be?" I don't want to sound cheesy but my heart was racing.

"Friends with benefits?" He asked me with a smile.

I gave him a weak smile back. Only fucking friends? We fucked and we're just friends? I let you take my fucking V card, but no we are just fucking friends. I quickly excused myself and went to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me locking it. I sat down, I wasn't going to cry, I was just really hurt that he still considers us 'just friends.'

I wasn't paying attention to how long I was spending in there until he knocked on the bathroom door, "are you okay Nick?" He whispered to me through the door.

I felt like I was going to cry and I finally did, he heard me and tried to open the door "Nick are you okay?" He asked sounding more worried.

"I-I'm fine... Don't worry about it.." I sniffled a little as I tried to stop crying. 

"You wouldn't be crying if you were okay, Nick." He reasoned.

"Clay, shut up.. I'm fine.." I whispered to him with a sigh.

He tried to open the door again, kept it locked before I began to speak "Clay, are we just friends to you?" I asked with a serious tone.

He got quiet "what do you mean?"

I started to tear up again "are you blind Clay? How fucking long does it take someone to know when someone else has a crush on you?"

He was quiet "you.. you have a crush on me?" He whispered to me, I couldn't make out what the emotion in his voice was.

"Yes! I've had a crush on you since I was 13! How did you just figure this out!?" I sounded obviously upset. 

"Your joking.. Right?" He asked me quietly, he sounded confused?

"No Clay! We fucked but I'm still just your bestfriend!" I yelled at him not even caring anymore.

"Nick don't get mad.." He whispered to me, sighing a bit "I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship.. especially with a guy.." 

I froze, I could hear his breathing outside the door. I burst into tears after a minute, I could hear his breath hitch "Nick I-."

"Leave, I'm not joking Clay.. Get the fuck out of my house.." He didn't move.

"Nick open up the d-." 

"Get the fuck out of my house, or I'm going to call the police!"

"Nick open the door, I know your mad at me.."

"No shit.. Now get out of my house.."

"Not until you open this door.."

"Fine.." I turned, and as much as I didn't want to, I opened it.

He looked down at me offering me his hand. All of a sudden the man I've been in love with for years, I couldn't want him farther away. I picked myself up, he tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away "Nick please just calm down.."

I looked at him dead in the eyes "get out of my house.."

He sighed "please Nick.. just let me stay the last day.."

"Fine... One more day.."

.

..

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA had to hit you'll with it <3

Have a good day, please vote, and I hope you enjoyed!