Darkness, and Failed Editing

(I'm just starting to write this on my PC so if anything is off you know now lmfao :]-)

Sapnaps POV

When Dream sent me the video file I knew that I would be up for most of the night editing this video. I pulled up [random editing software] and began to edit it. I was about two hours into editing the video and got up to get some sort of energy drink. I opened up the fridge and took one out. I leaned against the counter and opened the can, right as I put the can up to my lip the lights cut out.

"Fuck!" was all I said. I didn't have my phone with me since, y'know, who brings their phone with them to get a simple Red Bull? I knew that the power was supposed to go out some time this week, it was to restart the grid or something because peoples power was randomly going out.

But, that's when I remembered "No fuck the video!" I said as I ran towards my room. But, apparently I forgot I'm not a cat and rammed my toe straight into the doorway. I let out a pained wail as and collapsed and grabbed my foot. 

After basically accepting my death on the floor I finally stood up and felt my way to my room. And to my horror, everything that I wanted to be on was off, accept my phone. I grabbed my phone with a sigh and saw that Dream had messaged me.

Dumb ass <3

Dumb Ass <3: Yo sappy, just wanted to ask about the video? It's fine if you don't wanna edit it

Me: Funny, my power just went out so I lost 2 hours of work :)

Dumb Ass <3: Damn that really sucks, do you got save files for it?

Me: yeah, cause I totally make a save file every minute

Dumb Ass <3: good!

Me: Fuck you

Dumb Ass <3: Gladly ;}

I froze completely not expecting that. I sat there for a good 3 minutes.

Dumb Ass <3: I'm joking lol... or am I?

He responded with after a good few minutes.

Me: yeah yeah shut up

Dumb Ass <3: make me <3

Me: hol' up give me a second so I can block you

Dumb Ass <3: Okay, I'll stop, for now ;)

Me: Alright go flirt with your boyfriend gOgY and not me :p

Dumb Ass <3: he's asleep :(

Me: So, I'm not in the mood to be flirted with

Dumb Ass <3: come on

Me: No

Dumb Ass <3: Yes

Me: No

Dumb Ass <3: I love you?

Me: No you don't

Dumb Ass <3: yes

Me: no

Dumb Ass <3: Come onnnnnn sappy nappy

Me: No

Dumb Ass <3: I'll edit the video for you?

Me: Alright thanks but I am not flirting

Dumb Ass <3: Fine, guess I'll go edit it

Me: sounds good to me, bye bye!

Dumb Ass <3: screw you

And just like that he was offline. I got up and went to the bathroom turning on the phone flashlight so I could see. I could see that I had a light blush on my face, the only thought of why I was blushing had to be the fact that he had said something about fucking me. I didn't even know what he looked like or anything but, wouldn't you think about it too? I splashed water on my face trying not to think about it. As soon as I was done with that I went to my room and shoved my face in the pillow. And once I was done wanting death I got back up to go see if my neighbors had any idea of when it would come back.

I walked over to my neighbors house, her name is Isabelle but we all kind of just called her Iz. She had as much clue as I did, she didn't even know it was out because she was outside. I thanked her before I went to my other neighbors house, 5 people lived in that house. I only know how many people live there because of the one day the parents were chasing 2 kids down the street, one of the kids had a toddler in their arms. I knocked on the door, they answered and gave me something brief thing about 'the kids are sleeping and we don't know anything, goodbye.'

I went back home and sat down on my bed, I figured if went to bed my power would be back by the morning. As I closed my eyes to go to sleep I heard my phone ding.

Dumb Ass <3

Dumb Ass <3: Hey you asleep yet?

Me: was about to

Dumb Ass <3: So we can't talk?

Me: We can call I guess

Dumb Ass <3: bet.

Soon I had Dream calling me, I picked up "Hey sapnap!" he said sounding as bubbly as he sounds when were filming.

"Hi Dream.." I said quietly, I was tired.

"You sound dead sap" Dream giggled.

"I am"

"oh"

"yeah"

"Don't die, I love you to much"

"Alright sure, I love you too"

"I'll let you sleep, so you can die peacefully"

"Alright, bye Dream"

"Bye"

"I-" I didn't get say I love you again.

.

..

...

Of course I didn't

YOO 2 CHAPTERS 2 DAYS IN A ROW??? Also 900 words ;)

Please vote!