And Then, I Woke Up

"Sapnap?"

I swear I heard Dreams voice, "Dream? Dream?" I looked around, it was broad daylight.

"Hi sapnap!" I saw Dream sitting at the edge of my bed, he waved his hand at me. He had a wide smile on his face, he looked like how everyone draws him, blond hair; green eyes; and holy fuck, he was hot. The way that the sun light hit him made him look like he was a model. "Jeez are you just going to keep staring?"

I blushed a light red "S-Sorry I didn't realize that you were there, you caught me off guard..." I gave him a weak smile. Dream moved closer to me sitting basically right beside me, "well I did kind of just sit at the end of your bed and wake you up." He smiled a sweet smile at me.

"Oh its fine, don't worry..." He smiled at me when I finished, he looked at me for a little bit. I saw his eyes move from my eyes, to my lips, to the rest of my body. I didn't bother to say anything as he moved a little closer to me. 

He had himself basically sitting in front of me, he gave me a smirk before he grabbed my chin "hey sappy.. can I kiss you?" he asked as he moved his head a little closer to mine.

My face turned more red before I just lunged forwards connecting our lips, I closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my back. He pulled me closer to him and I somehow ended up in his lap. 

I didn't understand how this was happening, but I wasn't going to complain. He pulled away and began to bite my neck. I let out a weak noise as I pulled him closer to me. 

But when he pulled away to say something to me.

My damned phone went off.

I sat up and saw my phone sitting on my bed right next to me, and Dream was calling me. I picked up the phone "yes? Do you need something?"

"Sapnap! Is your power back?" Dream asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes. I got up and flicked my light switch, everything stayed dark "no its still out.." I groaned a bit as I walked out into the living room.

"Oh, maybe you wanna call the city?" Dream suggested as I could hear him sitting down in his gaming chair. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing some milk and then opening a cupboard grabbing some cereal.

"That's a good idea, I probably won't though." Dream scoffed a little at me, "well that's not going to help you, maybe like check your powerlines? Or fuse box? Maybe when they shut off your power you blew a fuse?"

"Maybe, but I don't think that's it." I sighed as I poured my cereal and began to eat some of it. 

"I can't believe that I woke up before you, but yeah check your fuse box." He said as I could hear him start typing something. 

"Okay dad, do you want me to do my homework as well?" I joked.

"Well I didn't know you had homework so sure." Dream couldn't help himself but start to laugh.

"Yeah sure shut up." I grunted at him as I took a bite

"Make me~" He sang to me.

"All I got to do is hang up on you and you will shut up." I took another bite.

"aww~ you would never hang up on me~" he teased me a bit.

"yes I would~" I teased back at him not even acting a little fazed by what he said.

"your no fun" he complained groaning at me.

"That's not what your mom said to me last night" I giggled at the end of his sentence.

"ha ha so funny" he said sounding annoyed.

"I know I am."

He got quiet as I finished eating my cereal "I don't even know where my fuse box is."

"Well, do you have a basement?" Dream asked as he kept typing.

"Yeah I got a basement." I said as I walked towards it.

"Alright, go down there and-" I cut of Dream, "Oh hell to the fuck no! I am not going into the damn basement! It's pitch black down there and I'm not going down there alone." I yelled at him.

"Calm down sappy, just go down there, I'll stay in the call with you, bring a flashlight with you so you can see." Dream reasoned with me as I sat on my counter.

"No! It's not like your besides me and can go down with me!" groaned at him "then bring one of your neighbors?" Dream asked.

"No.. I'll just go down there..." I grabbed the phone and went to grab a flashlight. 

"Alright I know you'll be okay sapnap." Dream said with a reassuring laugh.

"I know I will.." I said as I grabbed the flashlight "Alright Im heading into the basement..."

.

..

...

Yoo another chapter! I'm really beginning to enjoy writing this!

Please consider voting!