The Morning After

I don't know when I had fallen asleep. But when I had woken up I saw Dream with his arm over me.

My ass was in so much pain, I couldn't move. I shoved my head into his should and that seemed to have woken him up.

He groaned and looked down at me "good morning baby." He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

I groaned, and I think he understood, "does your hips hurt baby?" He asked me quietly.

I nodded and he brought his hands down to my hips. I winced at first but soon leaned into his touch.

He after a bit he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen "do you want some food baby?"

I nodded softly as he sat me down on the counter.

He started to cook for me, but before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

I woke up to him laying me on the couch, he had covered me with a blanket.

I pulled him down and he smiled, "you awake again baby? If you want to go back asleep you can. Your food is in the fridge." He kissed my forehead.

I was so happy, I felt like I was gonna cry. And I did. I started to cry into his chest.

He was taken off guard "are you alright? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry.."

"No.. you did nothing wrong just.. I'm so overwhelmed." I whispered.

He nodded "do you want to go lay down and cuddle?"

I nodded "please."

He carried me to the couch laying me down and sitting down with me, pulling a blanket over us.

He turned on the tv, turning on a movie. He gave me a kiss every so often, eventually getting up and getting us some popcorn. He ran his fingers through my hair.

I fell asleep before I knew it, and woke up, it had to been 5ish in the afternoon, I don't even know how I slept that long.

Clay was asleep next to me, the sun shining just enough to show how absolutely beautiful he is.

I leaned up and kissed him in the lips, slowly waking him up.

He smiled at me "g'morning beautiful." He said.

I smiled back "it's 5pm, it's not quite the morning."

He rolled his eyes "shut the fuck up." He kissed my forehead before standing up and going into the kitchen.

I watched him walk away, a smile on his face, I loved that man to the center of the Galaxy and back.

/Me writing this on vacation and ignoring my family and my siblings friends 😃💅/

I stood up and followed him, limping behind him. He smiled and picked me up, cradling me in his arms 

"Put me down."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because, your my big baby." He teased.

I rolled my eyes "I feel like that's a joke since I can't walk and baby's can't either."

He processed that for a minute before he began to start wheezing "fuck! That's a good one!"

I just simply giggled and rested my head against his chest, "so what are you gonna do now?" I asked.

He thought "do you wanna play Minecraft? I brought my gaming laptop." I smiled and nodded. He brought me to my office and set he down in the chair. He blew me a kiss before walking out and grabbing his laptop and coming in.

He pulled up a chair next to me, resting his laptop on his lap. We decided to just simply play a survival world all by ourselves. He would occasionally lean over, giving my kisses or pointing to something on the monitor.

We both found our first diamond together then the second one. Clay 'proposed' to me with the first diamond and we pretended to be married after that. We eventually finished up the game, and clay asked me "do you wanna go take a bath baby?" I nodded in response.

Be picked me up and brought me to the bathroom, drawing the bath, then getting undressed aswell. I smiled, blushing lightly. I got undressed and we both got into the tub.

I laid in his lap as he rubbed the shampoo into my hair.

"Y'know Sappy. I wish you'd move in with me."

Wait, what?

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

HAHA A CHAPTER.

Sorry ive been like busy.

But I also want to say something.

I am not in the MCYT fandom anymore. Its for many reasons so dont try and figure out one.

MCYTERS my in story's (and in my roleplays [yes I do roleplay]) I imagine them as their own character, I don't link them to the actual person. So that's why I'm still gonna write it.

I don't like making author notes so this is why this is here.

Thank you for reading.

Please vote.