Future (The end)

Welcome to the last chapter. Unless I make a bonus.

:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 years in the future

I remember the day that Clay came to Texas for the first time. The way I tried to turn him away because of some stupid childhood experiences.

I remember our first time, how rough it was.

I remember the YouTube video that sparked his visit.

I remember how many times we fought.

And for god's sake I remember the flower field. Mostly because we live here now.

We decided to build our house where we started to date, a simple, small cottagecore aesthetic. We have wifi and power and all that stuff. We still occasionally stream.

Clay proposed to me the day we had barely just finished our house, he said to give it a "more special feeling."

We got married in the middle of June. Sadly neither of us wore a dress, but it was the best day of our life. The sun out in the Texas heat, all of us sweating our asses off through our formal fancy clothes. We got married in the flower field, obviously, this place is special. I remember when he put the ring on my finger, I've never been so happy besides the day he asked me out, and asked me to marry him.

We decided to adopt a child, which turned into two, which turned into three. Two daughters, one son. Clay especially likes our oldest daughter Ela. I love the all of them the same, except sometimes Alex, our son, gets on my nerves. But I love them all so goddamned much. Sometimes I do want to kill them, like when they refuse to do their home work, or when they won't do their chores.

But I love everyone in the house. Yes, George took the fact that I snatched his man in a bad way but he got over it, he started to date some girl and they had a kid, then she left him. So now George is a single dad but is going out with a new guy, I think. George talks to us a lot, I mean he is the god father of our daughter Mika.

Karl is dating Quackity; Tommy finally got a girlfriend; Philza and Momza had a kid; Tubbo and Ranboo live together in the UK (AS FRIENDS); Wilbur still plays in his band; Jackmanifold is still bald; Bad and skeppy live (historians will only call them roommates); Technobalde is doing perfectly fine.

Clay and I actually have jobs. Clay and I works as a professional coders. We still have plenty of money we made from YouTube and streaming we still make plenty of money from it. But considering I'm 25 and Clay is 27 I think we may be a little too old to play Minecraft as a full time job again.

Our kids though love to play Minecraft, I think it's in our blood, despite them being adopted. We showed them yhe DreamSMP, they said it's stupid how that's how we earned our money and that's how we are famous. He always tell them "Well when your bored in quarantine what else are you gonna do then watch a bunch a people play a block game?" they all are about 10-14 years old, so they were alive during the quarantine. I removed when Mika said "i used to watch you guys! Then I unsubscribed."

She thought that she was soooooooo funny saying that. She wasnt. We try to be cool parents, I mean for fucks sake, we are Sapnap and Dream. Clays favorite thing to do is to pvp verses the kids. He always wins.

Every few months all of the old creators will get in and play Minecraft. We all will try and refresh our Minecraft skills. It's always so fun, like the old time. Sometimes at the end I end up crying, everything just feels like the past.

How did time fly so fast? We have kids, jobs, hell our own homes. We are adults, even Tommy and tubbo and Ranboo.. so are all of our fans, most of our fans are adults, their kids watch us now. Sometimes I wish I could go back to 2020 and just remember, every, single username of fans. Sometimes I see old fans pop in to see how I'm doing. And I'm doing just fine.

And you wanna know why?

Because I have my family.

And I have my lover.

And I have you.

You guys.

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM CRYING KSHRKENDHRKR R

THIS ISNT A JOKE IM SOBBING.

I STARTED THIS AS A JOKE AND NOW IM SOBBING OVER THE FUCKIGJ END.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT TO END THIS BOOK, I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH SO MUCH.

now I beg and plead any artists that maybe reading this to make some fan art, I would appreciate at it :)

I promise, or not, that I may make either a bonus chapter or a sequel to this book one day.

Thank you so much.

Please have a good day.

Drink water, eat (healthy) food, and go hang out with friends and family.

~Your crying author, Orion.