Moving Out

Im writing this before we hit 1k views mostly bc ik if I start writing it at 1000 I'm not gonna get it done anytime soon, I'm thinking about posting this when it hits exactly 1k 🤪
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn's POV:

That dumb bitch broke up with me. He left me for a fucking man. A dumb bitch who could never take care of my Clay, the way I take care of him.

He won't make him dinner every night will he? Doubted.

I walked to our old bedroom, or I should say, his bedroom. I had to many things to just fit in two suitcases and leave.

I grunted as I grabbed my clothes throwing them in the suitcase. I went into the bathroom, getting my things, like toothbrushes, brushes, and sanitary items.

I walked into the kitchen, what could I do to get my pay back. I smirked as I looked over into the livingroom. Seeing the PS5 I got him for Christmas.

I doubt he'll mind if I take it. As I walked over there, looking to see how in the gods name you unplug this thing. I hear the door open behind me.

I saw Clays dad.

And he saw me, fucking around the the playstation. That he knew was Clays.

I shot up, turning to face him completely.

"So you think just because my son left you mean you can steal his shit?"

"No sir.. I was just playing with it one more time before I left.."

"Bull fucking shit. The thing is almost pulled out all the way, and you were looking at the wires."

Shit, he caught me.

"I'm sorry sir, but can you help me pack my ba-"

"Why would I help you?" He said with a sour expression.

"I dunno, your son left me for some fucking fa- (still ain't doing it)!" I yelled out. I knew Dreams parents were as Cristian as you can be.

He rubbed his temples "no shit, I called me to come over here and watch you pack. He told as all about it. And as much as I am disappointed I'm him atleast he's happy."

Well fuck, my plan isn't going too well.

I rolled my eyes "yeah yeah, you should Fucking disown him." I grunted.

And that was the last mistake I made. He grabbed my suitcase that was in the kitchen, and threw it out the door "go fetch you bitch."

I stared at him in disbelief "and yeah, I will help you pack, but get the fuck out of my son's house before I call the police."

I followed my bag and sat on it. Cursing him out as quiet as I could.

He threw shit out the window that he could tell was mine, and the other stuff I heard him get on a call with Clay to ask about.

After about a hour. He threw everything out onto the lawn. He had hungup and Clay and walked down.

"Clay offered to pay for a Uber." He grunted.