Finally, I Missed the Wifi.

NEW STORY OUT!!!!!!!!
Only the AN for now but show your support!

I sat down at my desk again in the morning, Clay sitting beside be as I sat up the stream. He hummed to me as I opened up OBS.

He made sure he was out of frame as I started the stream. People flooded into chat, I don't stream that often so its nice that I am. I waved at the camera.

"Hey guys! Sorry I've been dead, we had a power outage." Some fans from Texas started commenting about how there power just came back. I smiled.

"Well, there was supposed to be a video done but guess who was the one to edit it? And guess he went out of there room to get a drink and then the power went out?" He asked saltly, glaring at Dream.

Some people noticed he was glaring off to the side "oh yeah I almost forgot! There a special guest here!" I said, setting it up so dream would have to sound as excited.

He sighed softly "hey guys!" His tone immediately changed. The fans went wild. The text to speech donation thingy was soon spammed with 'DREAM???' and 'DRÉ IS THAT YOU?!'

I smiled and nodded "yup, I don't know why he came down but he did and he's here now." I simply shrugged.

People started asking us questions about what they did during the outage. Dream said we fucked, and a hit him "Dream that isn't funny!" I yelled.

It was true yes, but for fucks sake I don't want the world to know. One person said 'Sapnap has too high of standards to fuck you 🙄'

I nodded "yes thank you purple dinosaur you said it perfectly." (Idk who purple dinosaur is but because it's funny I'm going to use them as a recurring character.) Dream scoffed.

He told me to mute it for a second and I nodded "you didn't have too high of standards when you fucked me last night." He grabbed me by the collar and kissed me.

I blushed and pushed him away, all they could see was me leaning over and they were mad that we were keeping secrets. I silently yelled at him before gaining my composer and turning my microphone back on.

"Sorry about that, Clay was making a inappropriate joke." He scoffed yet again "you sound like George now Sapnap."

I looked offended "no I don't!" Chat agreed and I rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck up, maybe it would have been better if I didn't stream tonight." Chat immediately started to apologize to me and a smirked.

Clay smiled and pulled me into a hug. They could see his arms in the frame and me slightly out of it. Someone said 'Dreamnap?' I smiled and hummed "maybe." I shrugged.

Chat went insane and started to clip it and posted it to Twitter. Clays respond to this was to pull me into a kiss that chat could hear. Some people replied with 'ew' and others were just yelling 'I KNEW IT HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!'

I smiled, I don't know why it reminded me of having kids but I was happy about it. Clay rocked me. I was so happy, I felt like just sobbing. He brought me into a soft kiss.

He ran his fingers through my hair and we decided to tell chat goodbye and we finished streaming.

He picked me up "how's about we shower, and get dressed and we go out and have a picnic, hmm?" He asked me and brought me to the bathroom. We got undressed and showered.

We both got ready, me quicker and I packed us our lunch in a picnic basket. Clay brought the blanket and put it in the basket before we got into the car and heading to a little flower field.

We made it there soon and went to a tree on top of a hill, he placed down the basket. We set everything up and sat under the tree. He fed me as we ate, me doing the same.

Once we finished eating and made sure nothing would blow away in the wind. He took me to the middle of the field, grabbing both of my hand, and kissed me.

I didn't know why, but it felt like movie. Tears welled I'm my eyes as he held me tight before pulling away.

He looked me in the eye.

"Nicolas Jefferson, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me.

Tears ran down my face, some falling onto my shirt and some falling on flowers, that seemed to smile up at me as the suns light made my tears look like a puddle in the summer.

I opened my mouth "oh my god.. yes.. yes I will be your boyfriend.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

800 WORDS!!!!

IM SO FUCIKGBDKFBEI HAPPY.

I also almost named Sapnap Nicolas cage 🤪.

But yeah, this may be the second to last chapter! I may make a sequel eventually!

Please vote! Please follow me so you can read my announcements! Which may have some info about my stories for later.

Thank you all for reading this story, it means so fucking much that I have support up to this point and I can't wait until I finish the story and I get to hear what you all thought of it.