Knock Knock

AN:OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS FOR 125 READS

I woke up to my front door getting knocked on repeatedly. I thought it was just UPS until I got a text and I shot up out of bed. I basically ran to make sure I look presentable before I sprinted to the front door.

I opened the door taking the man at my door off guard, "holy fuck!" He jumped back almost falling down the stairs off my porch. And whos voice did that sound like? Dream.

And as happy as I should be that I get so see him after all this time, I froze. Yes, it was Dream, my best friend.

But it was also the man that blocked me years ago for some stupid bitch.

I looked him dead in the eyes, those damn bright green eyes. The eyes I had fallen in love with so long ago, the eyes that betrayed me.

He had the same look as his mouth hung open as if even though he had seen me before, it just clicked.

"Nick!" He basically lunged forwards to give me a hug but I backed away.

He looked at me confused "come on, we're best friends and you won-" He started to talk but I cut him off fast.

"Leave." I said coldly.

"Come on that's not funny, Nick, I just drove 15 hours, let me come in so I can sleep."

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it when you blocked me all those years ago."

Dream looked taken a back "listen that was a while ago, you don't need to get all upset about it."

"Yeah, cause blocking your bestfriend for some stupid bitch that didn't even love you isn't something to get mad about!" I yelled at him.

Dream sighed as he pushed me inside my house and he went in as well, closing the door.

"I didn't tell you that you could come in." I snipped at him.

"Yeah yeah, but do you want to get in trouble with your neighbors?" He asked me with a frown.

"Anyway, Nick, are you really this mad over something that happened when we were kids?" He tilted his head when he asked the question.

"Yes! You believed her over me!" I argued "Do you not understand? I wouldn't have blocked you even if you killed my fucking mom!"

He rolled his eyes "I was a horny kid Nick, I wasn't really mad at you." He said avoiding what I had said.

"That's not the point I'm making!" I threw my arms up before I walked over to him poking him in the chest "You fucking blocked me because you were to horny to keep your friends right? That's the point your making." I scoffed.

He sighed and looked at me grabbing my wrist, "No George that wasn't what I was saying." He grumbled at me.

"Yeah, that's what you were saying. You couldn't keep in in your pants." I pulled my wrist to my chest.

"I was saying I was hormonal and wasn't thinking right." He grunted, I could tell he was sick of me already.

"Could have said that first." I laughed at him.

"What the fuck to I have to do to get you to shut the fuck up?" He asked me.

"I don't know maybe I should have blocked you.." I said thinking about what he had said.

Dream grabbed my shirt bringing my face close to his, "I said shut up, or do I need to make you?"

He asked me as I opened my mouth to say something he kept his intense glare "y-you can't make me shut up.."

"Oh we'll see about that one." He said before he pulled my face closer to his, our lips grazed each others. I didn't respond as I turned a deep red.

"That's what I thought." He moved his lips in a very specific was so our lips never separated.

I kept very quiet, I felt him began to pull away. Before I even knew what I was doing I pulled him closer so our lips finally fully connected into a kiss.

His eyes shot wide open before closing. I closed my eyes as well, he put his hand in my hair gripping it tightly. We only pulled away so we could breath. I opened my mouth to say something but he kissed me again. He pulled away after a second "I said I would keep you quiet, didn't I?"

I stuttered a 'yes' as he went for yet another kiss. He pulled away before he calmly began to walk away "I'm going to get my stuff!" He yelled before he went outside bringing it in.

I stood there putting my hand on my lips, they felt all tingly. He looked at me as he put the bags down "Where my room?" He asked with a grin.

"U-uh this is a one bedroom house.. But my room is over there" I pointed to the bedroom. He nodded and just went inside putting his stuff in there. "I'm going to shower, if you want to join me you can~" He teased me.

This isn't going to end well...

.

..

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO I GAVE YOU THE GOOD STUFF ;) ;)

Thank you for 125 views!

please vote and have a good rest of you day <3