Please Just Leave

I didn't speak to him for hours after that, he kept trying but I wouldn't budge. He know he's sorry but, why would you do all of this if you aren't ready for any of this? He went into another room and I could tell he was talking to George. How stupid could I be, he's obviously straight he doesn't care a single bit about me besides in a 'friend' way.

I got a call from George, I declined it. He tried again, I still declined it.

I got a text from him.

Gogy Woggy

Gogy Woggy: Pick up the calls Nick.

Me: No, your going to say something about how "Dream didn't mean it like that." and "He's not the bad guy Sap."

Gogy Woggy: No he's sorry Nick so just go talk to him

Me: No

Gogy Woggy: Please? For me?

Me: Did he tell you everything that happened?

Gogy Woggy: He left out a few things

Me: George, he fucked me then said he wasn't ready for a relationship with someone, especially a fucking guy.

He left me on read after that and I could hear Clay pick up the phone and get all defensive in his tone. After I heard him end the call I heard him storm into the hallway until he was outside my bedroom door. He didn't knock and slammed open the door. When the door his the wall it made a big bang that made me jump. He looked pissed, and as much as I don't want to say this, hot as fuck.

"Why the fuck did you tell George about the fact that we fuck!" He yelled at me.

"Because you didn't tell him." I replied calmly.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him "well now he won't shut the fuck about how I fucked you and shit, but don't worry, I told him all about how you were begging me for it."

He had a vicious smirk on his face, I gave him a disturbed face "you better be joking."

"Your lucky I am, but you kept talking to him about it I'll tell him about how you even got a hand job from me in the shower." He whispered in my ear.

I pushed him away from me "get the fuck out of my house, if your going to blackmail then leave my fucking house."

He looked shocked that I said that "you can't make me."

"Yes, I can, I'll call the police."

"No you won't.." He said sounding less confident.

I reached for my phone but he grabbed it and ran out of my room, I ran after him. He ran into the basement knowing I hate it down there. I opened the door and yelled down "Clay! I won't call the police if you come back up!"

After a few minutes he came upstairs, he didn't have my phone, "where is my phone?!" I demanded to know.

He shrugged looking sincere "I dropped it and couldn't find it, I'm sorry." 

I looked at him with a death glare "So use your phone camera to see!"

"Nick.. My phone died, I didn't hang up on George my phone died." I groaned "So charge it I have portable chargers!" I said as I went to grab one. 

He grabbed his phone and plugged it in. It began to charge and he put it down. Then all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me and bring me into a hug. My breath hitched as my brain told me to get away, but I sank into the hug and cried, I missed Clay even though he was always next to me this whole time.

He kissed my forehead and I cried harder, I loved him, I loved him so much and I know he loves me back. "Nick I'm sorry.. I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this kind of stuff.. I was raised to think that gay people were wrong an-."

I cut him of by kissing his cheek "its okay.. But I'm not going to forgive you just yet, you lost my phone also."

He laughed a bit wiping away the tears I didn't even realize he had in his eyes, and he wiped away the tears in my eyes as well. 

"I love you Nick.."

"I love you too Clay.."

Did I finally just get to say I love you to him?

.

..

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting I've been hella burnt out and have been playing way to minecraft lmfao

Have a good day and please vote!