Hot and Steamy or Cold and Shivering?

AN:Why do I have a feeling this is somehow going to turn sexual?

TW: SEXUAL STUFF

I mean, I haven't showered in to days, I can't imagine that I smell pleasant either way. And, don't forget that we had to have a heatwave down here in Texas right before my power goes out. I sigh as I go into my bedroom grabbing some random clothes. I knocked on the bathroom door to signal to him "Yeah?" He yelled back.

I stood there frozen until I heard him chuckle "Are you here to shower with me~?" He teased me a little bit. I sighed "say it like that and I won't."

He laughed harder "well hurry up, also your shower waters cold because the powers out."

I opened the bathroom door and put my clothes down "what does the power being out have to do with the water being cold?" I asked as I slowly took off my shirt.

"Your water heater is probably electric so it can't run without power dumbass." He said sounding like he was my plumber or something.

"I don't know if it electric or not so I don't know." I took off my pants hesitantly, 'We're naked and the power is out so we can't see much of each other alright, Nick? ' I told myself.

"Well I can go check it out after we get out, also do you have candles?" He said matter of factually but still asking me a question at the end.

"Okay yeah thanks, and yeah I have like 65 cause my mom loves to buy them then give them to me." I rolled my eyes as I slowly took off my boxers.

"Don't tell me they all are scented." He groaned fairly loudly.

"All of them smell like flowers and mint" I laughed knowing it would torture him.

"Ew no more candles then." He said as I moved the curtain.

"I'm getting in, and how else will we see?" I asked him as I got in the shower facing the wall so I didn't have to see his face.

"How did you see before? You didn't have any candles out before."

"Well I just used my phone flashlight." I said shivering a little, he wasn't wrong about the cold shower.

He put his hands on my shoulder that made me jump, they felt warm though and I leaned into his touch.

We stayed quiet as I kept stealing his body heat. Eventually he pulled me closer to him. This wouldn't have been bad if we weren't naked in the shower. I stopped breathing for a second trying to figure out if his, y'know, was pressed against me in anyway.

And sadly, I did.

My face turned red as I started to heat up from being embarrassed. He still held my close and we were in a very awkward hug. My back against his chest; his dick also against my back; and we were facing different directions completely.

I wanted to tell him to let me go but I let us just sit there. No matter what he was taller than me so it also made this more awkward. I knew he wasn't hard but I was a complete different story. His breath was against my neck as I tried my best to keep my breath at a normal pace but failed.

"You okay sap?" He whispered in my ear, I felt a tingle go down my spine

"I-I'm fine." I said with a panicked tone as I knew, I was caught, caught if what, I don't know.

He got quiet before I could tell he had a smirk "Oh, your hard?"

"N-no." I said getting more nervous.

"Can I touch you?"

"W-what?" I asked hoping he didn't mean.. what I though he meant.

"Can I touch you, Nick?" He hit a weak spot.

"Yes you can.."

He smiled wider as his hands trailed down to my crouch, I jumped even though he didn't touch me.

He seemed way to confident while I was over here busy being a nervous reck. He trailed closer to my member, I got more jumper.

He tried to make me stop but failed in vain, he eventually put his hand on my member and I jumped again.

"Next time you jump I'm letting go." He whispered sharply in my ear.

I stopped as he began to stroke. I threw my head back against his chest letting out a quiet moan. He had a smile I could see when I threw my head back, it was a one that looked like it wouldn't stop for nothing.

He moved his hand faster trying to get every squeak and moan out of me. And, it worked. I was basically melting under him as the arm that was holding me was the only reason I hadn't fallen down onto the floor.

He twisted his wrist once and I couldn't help but cum. I let out a loud moan before I basically sank into Clay's chest, "aren't you glad were in the shower, Nick?" he whispered to me before he grabbed some shampoo and cleaned my hair.

Eventually we got out, dressed, and went to my bedroom. We both laid down as he played with my hair a bit, "that was nice.." I whispered to him.

"Can't wait to do it again.." Clay made sure to whisper straight in my ear so I shivered.

I can't wait either... Clay.

.

..

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I CRINGED SO MUCH LAFAFK

Please vote!

Have a good day and thank you for so many views. I never thought that I would get so many views on something that I had started as a joke and I am so proud of the fact that I know that some people will like the story and some will not like it. All I got to say to the people that don't like it is, you got a different taste <3