Fuck You, Literally

AN:THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS! I never thought I would get over like 50 views and I can't thank you enough for all of this, but I can give you smut. SO ENJOY MY SUFFERING!

TW: SMEX

Last warning <3

no no last warning here.

"What?" I asked him simply as I slipped off of his lap with a smirk.

"I'm going to fuck that smirk straight off of your damn face." He grunted before he grabbed my arm and began to drag me the bedroom.

And that's when I knew I was fucked, Literally. He threw me on the bed before he stopped and looked at me "can I keep going?" I blushed but I nodded my head and he got closer to me.

"Tell me." He stated "y-yes."

He smirked before he got on top of me kissing me on the lips. What one peck became was a whole open-mouth with tongue. He pulled me closer before he moved his mouth to my neck giving me hickeys. I squeaked when he hit a certain stop on my neck. He kept sucking and biting on that one spot not stopping for a few minutes.

When he pulled away he pulled my shirt off. I blushed a deeper crimson as he started to leave hickeys on my collars bone down. He was quick but slow at the same time, every mark it felt like he spent on for a billion years even though it was probably closer to a minute or two. He eventually got down to my waist looking at my pants then up at me with a smirk "can I continue, Nick?" He paused before my name, and I nodded my head eagerly at him.

He grinned pulling down my pants looking at my boxers that were doing a terrible time to hide my... erection. He laughed looking at the tent before he tickled the tip with a finger which made me squeak and throw my head back. "Your so sensitive.. Its so cute." He grinned at me before he pulled my boxers down.

He looked at my dick with a huge grin on his face before he brought his palm about a inch away from my dick. It felt like I could feel the warmth of his hand without him touching me. He finally gripped the base with a tight grip before he started to move his hand up and down slowly. "M-move your hand faster.." I whispered to him.

He didn't listen so I thrusted my hips up. It felt good so I tried again but I felt a hand on my stomach holding me down. I looked at him and whined "stop thursting up or I'll remove my hand."

He scrunched his face at me and I let out a whine before I stopped. He kept moving his hand faster until I yelped "I'm close!"

He removed his hand before he stood up "what the fuck?" I whined as he pulled off his shirt. "Do you have lube, Nick?" He asked me.

I blushed and shook my head "well fuck.." He whispered but he pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time. I looked at his.. member.. and it had to me at least 7-8 inches. I took a deep, shaky breath as he kneeled in front of me.

"I guess we can use spit then.." He looked up at me before he put three fingers in my face "suck."

So I did, I lathered them to my hearts content before he pulled his fingers out of my mouth.

(I AM NOT WRITING PREP CAUSE JODER ESA MIERDA, PERO NO QUIERO ESCRIBIR EL SEXO YA SEA ;-;)

He pulled out his fingers as I let out a whine before he spit on his hand and started to lather his member. He looked at me with a soft, reassuring smile "are you ready?" He asked as he lined up to me entrance. I nodded my head.

He put the tip in and I let out a shaky moan not really knowing what was going on. He put his hands above my shoulders and looked down at me "tell me when to stop.." He whispered in my ear as he started to move in deeper.

It only took a minute for me to shout "Stop!" it hurt, it felt like I was being ripped apart at the seems, even though I am not made out of fabric.

He stopped looking down at me, I tried to get used to the thing that was in side of me. After a few minutes I nodded my head giving him the go ahead. He started to move his hips slowly, finally he was all the way inside. He sat there for a moment before he pulled his hips back almost all the way back before he snapped his hips back in.

I let out a yelp when he snapped back but it soon turned into a moan. It was the classical process of in and out, in and out, in and out. He sped up every thrust until he hit a spot that made me moan the loudest. He gave me a wide smile as he started to hit that same spot over and over again.

He put his hand on my dick and began to move his hand up and down at the same pace of his thrusts. I threw my head back as I felt myself getting closer "I-I'm going to cu-" I got cut off my my orgasm. I let out the loudest moan when I came all over his hand. He looked at me "just one more minute.." His whispered to me. I didn't understand before waist down everything started to hurt as he moved faster so he could chase his orgasm.

I started to whine a little at the pain before he thrusted in all the way and came inside of me. I could feel how warm it was as he groaned in my ear. He started to breath heavy before he pulled out "fuck- sorry I didn't mean to cum inside." He apologized before he ran to my bathroom getting a towel and wetting it down. He came back and cleaned me up a bit before he gave me my clothes to put on.

I tried to stand up but it hurt too much so I sat back down. I pulled my boxers on while sitting down. He laughed at me when I groaned every time I had to stand up to get my boxers and pants on. I put my shirt on "can you get me some pain killers please? There in my bathroom mirror." I asked.

He kissed my forehead "yup give me a second." He turned and went into the bathroom.

.

..

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS AGAIN! I hope you enjoyed, and I got up to 1000 words this time! I usually only get about 700-800 words.

please vote!

And sorry for not posting, I had friends over and there was stuff in our town that was pretty poggers so I spent a lot of time (and money) there.