The Wishing of a Hopeful Heart

Sapnaps POV

I honestly wasn't surprised he blocked me. I was surprised he believed her.

But, I guess sometimes there's blind love, and being blinded by love.

I loved him, I loved him so much. But, he left me for some random bitch that would probably break up with him if he didn't give her a goddamned Gucci purse.

Present Time

I've been playing minecraft with my friends as a job for years (this part wont make sense if I put Dream in the first chapter- so just pretend that when he says Dream in the first chapter he means clay, sorry about that) I would stream and post videos with George, Bad, and Dream. Dream oddly enough sound similar to somebody. I just can't figure out who.

When we weren't streaming or recording videos we'll just hang out on discord or minecraft. George and Dream constantly flirt with each other which I hate 'cause I'm the third wheel.

But I've gotten used to it. All of my friends basically find another one of their friends to flirt with. Bad and Skeppy, George and Dream, etcetera etcetera.

Though I really don't.

Yeah, I'll occasionally I'll first with Dream or George, but it's not like they start it. I'm not jealous, I'm just saying. But I do have a video I got to record with them. It's another manhunt, except this one is special.

"Today in this video we coded it so the person who's being hunted switches randomly!" Dream shouted out excitedly "the person will get the previous persons stuff and continue from where they were!" (I've never watched a Dream video so sorry if this seems off or something lmfao.)

It started out as normal, Dream being hunted and the rest of us being hunters. After a good 10 minutes all of a sudden I was in a cave. I knew I was being hunted now.

Dream luckily had a furnace of like 30 iron so I quickly made some armor. Right as I thought I was safe I saw Dream running into the cave in full leather armor. But the chestplate was enchanted.

"OH FUCK-!" Was all I yelled as I ran in the other direction trying my best to kept distance from Dream.

"Oh pandas come here~" Dream called out as he continued to chase me down the cave system. I eventually find some lava and get a bucket of it. I put some behind me. Dream ran straight into it yelling with a string of curses.

"YAY!" I yelled as I got switched with Bad. He got nervous straight away but continued the manhunt. I was running with George and Dream trying to get Bad when randomly George becomes the hunted.

We continued our way down the tunnel where George tried to escape.

'Georgenotfound tried to swim in lava while trying to escape Sapnap'

Popped up into chat. George let out a yell of defeat as the others of us were jumping up and down ecstatic that we even killed him. We all ended our video saying our goodbyes to the video.

George and Bad both opted to go to bed or something while be and Dream stayed in a call. "So who's gonna edit?"

He asks me after a minute "let me guess, your going to try and make me do it?" I asked with a bit of a giggle.

"Oh shucks you figured out my plan." He huffed trying to sound upset but failing pretty bad.

"Give me a crystal ball, I'll tell you more secrets" I said adding a little 'woooo' like a ghost at the end of the sentence.

Dream laughed, but the longer his laugh went on the more it turned into a beautiful high-pitched wheeze. I couldn't help but laugh aswell.

"Yeah, so can you edit it for me? I will make sure not to pay you."

"Yeah yeah, I'll do it, but only for the no money offer."

"Alright sounds like a good deal for me."

"Alright Dreamie make sure to get your beauty sleep when you get off okay?"

"No, I'm going to make sure I get my ugly sleep tonight sappy, sorry."

"Goodnight Dreamie poo."

"Goodnight sappy nappy."

He left the call. I wanted to say I love you.

.
..
...

But I dont think I'll ever get that chance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye thank you guys for reading! If I dont update its because my attention span might as well be out the good ol' window.

Please consider voting!