Realization

I woke up and felt something holding me down. Well, not down but like some kind of wait on me. I looked at what was on me and I saw a arm. I'm not dumb, I remember yesterday, I hesitantly looked over at my side and saw him, Clay. I tried to shimmy my way away from him but he just pulled me closer to himself.

I kicked him in the leg and it woke him up with a groan of pain. He reached down and grabbed his leg. He glanced at me giving me a glare before I stood and and basically ran out of the room. I went to the kitchen and leaned over the counter so if he came out I wouldn't have to look at him. I heard the bedroom door open and then him walk behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist so I was forced to stand up. He laughed a little "Are you trying to ignore me that bad?" He whispered in my ear. I had a shiver go down my spine "yes.."

He scoffed "Oh come on, I probably gave you the best orgasm you will have until I fuck it out of you." He sounding way to confident, also he still had a deep sleepy voice.

"I'll never let you fuck me then." I crossed my arms as I felt his hands begin to feel me up, stopping right by my crotch.

I tensed up as he rubbed the area around my crotch, eventually moving to my iner thighs but just missing the area around my dick. 

"Clay, stop.." I tried to push back against him but he stayed still and kept rubbing my thighs.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me." I used the counter as my leverage and pushed hard against him. He stumbled back and rolled his eyes, I could tell that he was hard.

I scoffed at him "I thought you were going to go look at my water heater, weren't you?"

He let out a grunt as I gave him a salty smile "I'll go get you a candle."

I went to the hallway closet and pulled out a mint or peppermint smelling candle, the ones that you find at bath and body works during Christmas basically, and brought it to him, lighting it with a lighter I had.

He scrunched his nose "can I get a new candle?"

"No, this is what you get for trying to fuck me on the counter." I gave him a wicked smile before I turned to get myself a lavender candle. I saw him go into the basement and I set up a few candles around the house so you can see in the certain places.

That's when I heard a knock. I went to the front door and it was Iz.

"Hey, Nick, I uh wanted to tell you that its probably going to be like another 3ish days until we get the power back." I groaned a little at her.

"Why?"

"The city said something about 'We don't have enough replacement stuff to fix the transformers in the suburban Dallas area so we need to borrow some stuff from other city's and in worse case Huston' and stuff"

"Okay yeah thanks Iz for calling.." I groaned as she gave me a punch on the shoulder.

"No problem! remember I always got you" She grinned "and come over if you need anything, I rarely get to hand out with you anymore."

I sighed a little "Yeah yeah, I get it bye Iz."

She gave me a quick hug "have fun with Clay!" She called before she ran back to her house because it was beginning to rain.

I turned around with a smile only to be confronted with Clay, "Oh so did you figure it ou-."

He interrupted me "Yeah, its electrically powered, and how the fuck does she know I'm here?" He asked with a pretty rough tone.

"Well damn, and she knows your here cause your car, my cars in the garage and she knows my car."

He rolled his eyes "Why was she here?"

"She was telling me it will take longer to get the power back cause they don't have the stuff for it." I explained sitting on my couch.

He rolled his eyes and sat next to me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me on his lap. "How about we have some fun in the dark?"

I gave him a smile "oh what do you wanna do? Play some board games?" I asked sounding oblivious to what he wanted.

I felt him move his hips down so he could thrust up but I lifted my hips so it wouldn't hit, "so what do you want?" 

"You dumb fucking bitch."

.

..

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING!

please vote and comment if you want <3!\Have a good day!