𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚙 -- 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚢

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

The gravel crunched under each step I took. My boots kept the traction on the rough terrain as I walked forward, my gaze set upon the sidewalk as I crossed through the alley way. My hips swiveled as I stepped over a fallen trash can, the utility belt on my waist shifting with the movement. 

The wind blew past me as a figure dropped in front of me. There was no light in the darkness of the night, but I didn't need one to tell you who was standing there. The green sparks that rolled off his body was enough for me to know. Even with his red shoes, it was easy to see. 

"Before you even think about darting away from me," He spoke, his voice muffled and distorted by the metal mask over his face. His hands were in front of him, almost like he was approaching a timid animal with caution. His tone was sincere, and he must have seen me shift my foot back. "Just hear me out, Y/n,"

"Make it quick, Izuku."

"I can't imagine how you feel. I don't know how I would ever react if something like this ever happened to my mom. I know you're scared, and you have every right to be. You had no idea what was happening and we didn't tell you anything. You had no idea who the people were, if we were going to help you or hurt you, or even if we were telling the truth. And I get every bit of why you're doing this. But, Y/n, trust me," He said, pulling his hood down as he took a few steps closer to me. "You can't do this alone."

"I don't have any other choice," My own voice was muffled from the helmet that came with my hero suit. But with a press of the button above my ear, it retracted from my face. 

"Yes, you do," He said, holding his palm to me. "You have me. And Kacchan, and Ochako, and Mina, and Tenya, and Sero, Kirishima--you have everyone. No one's gonna let you do this by yourself, no one's gonna let you be alone. Y/n, you're part of our class. You're our friend, and we care about you."

"None of you get it."

"You're right. We don't. But we still want to help you. Take it from me, you're not going to face against Daisuke alone and make it out alive," He said sternly. 

"I'm prepared to make that sacrifice."

His eyebrows laced together, his face twisting with anger. Deku moved the hand he held towards me and grabbed the collar of my suit, yanking me closer. His green eyes darkened as he glared down at me.