The Big Bad Wolf

I laid in bed looking up at my ceiling dreading tomorrow. Stiles and his crush on the perfect Lydia Martan, like I had any chance of getting him to like me back. I shook my head trying to ignore the pain it caused me, of course I had to go and fall for my best friend. I pushed myself into a sitting position before heading out of my room and down towards the kitchen when I paused hearing what sounded like footsteps. I shrugged  to myself, if someone did break in they should probably pray to whatever they believe in.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a granola bar before seeing a familiar figure in my living room. "Stiles what the fuck are you doing?" I asked loud enough for him to hear.

He let out a yell spinning around towards the kitchen. "Nyx you scared the hell out of me."

"Ironic considering you're sneaking into my house." I grinned as he walked over towards me. His arms on either side of me as he leaned against the counter.

"Your dads not here?"

"As if he ever is," I shrugged acting like it didn't bother me.

But Stiles knew better, he wrapped he arms around me. Pulling me into a tight hug my face tucked into his chest. I pulled back from him slightly after a few moments and looked up at him.

"So why exactly are you sneaking into my house?" I asked a grin tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"Oh shit right! I almost forgot, we gotta go get Scott." He grabbed my hand and began dragging me towards the door.

"Stiles chill a minute, I need pants, and shoes, and a jacket. Not to mention my keys and phone." I laughed getting him to stop.

He looked at me his eyes trailing my entire body before he's cheeks dusted pink, my eyebrows furrowing at it. I dragged him in the opposite direction up towards my room. Dropping his hand once in my room I could feel his eyes following my every movement as I grabbed a pair of sweats I went to pull them on when a smacking sound was heard.

I spun to face Stiles to see his hands over his eyes. I laughed, "Stiles I'm not getting naked. I'm just putting them on over my shorts."

He gently peaked between his fingers as his face and tips of his ears turned pink. Before he pulled his hands away from his face rocking back and forth from the heel to the balls of his feet. I rolled the waist band of the sweats a few time to get them to fit me better. I grabbed an old hoodie that was falling apart sliding my keys and phone into the pocket and jamming my feet into some shoes.

"Are those my sweats?" He asked looking at them.

"They were." my face heating up. "I took them last year."

"Ready," I grinned as he took my hand again and dragged me out of the house and towards his Jeep.

He opened the door for me and I pulled myself in; he ran around the front and got in himself.

"So are you gonna tell me anything or are you going to make me wait until we're with Scott?" I asked giving him my best puppy eyes.

He took one look at me and groaned. "You know I can't say no to you when you do that."

"Really?" I laughed.

He smiled at me before turning back to the road.

"My dad left a little bit ago, got a call from dispatch. They found a dead body in the woods."

"Shit really. Just when I was starting to think nothing would ever happen here."

"They only found half of it," Stiles said.