Formality

Scott got down off the table and he's knees buckled slightly. "Welcome to the land of the conscious. You doing, okay?" Deaton said warmly as Scott woke up again.

"Maybe you should sit down?" I laughed lightly at Scott.

The bell rang making all of us turn to look at the door.

"Hello?" Deaton called out as the door shut.

He started walking towards the front as Scott placed his hand on Deaton's arm to stop him. Deaton smiled and continued walking.

"I'm sorry but we're..." He paused as he walked into the lobby. "We're closed."

"Hi there. I'm here to pick up." Came a familiar voice.

I turned to Scott. "Peter?" I mouthed at him.

He nodded at me looking worried.

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." Deaton replied suspiciously. 

"This one wandered in on its own." Peter told him and I hadn't noticed Scott moving towards the corner. "And he had a female with him."

"Even if they did, I'm afraid we can't help you. We're closed." Deaton stressed to him.

"Well, I think you can make an exception this one time, don't you?" Peter warned as I heard him step closer to Deaton.

"I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours?" Deaton brushed him off.

"You have something of mine. I'm here to collect it." Peter sneered no doubt listening for our heart beats.

"Like I said..." Deaton said firmly taking a few steps towards Peter. "We're closed."

I heard a soft static noise, and I strained my ears to listen.

"Mountain ash. That's an old one." Peter said before I heard a crashing noise.

"Let me be as clear as possible: We. Are. Closed." Deaton said in a final tone.

"There are others who can help me get what I want, Scott, Nyx... More innocent, and far more vulnerable." I heard Peter say quietly.

"Stiles." I muttered worried at the same time Scott spoke. "Allison."

Not even a minute later Stiles walked into the Clinic, I ran over to him and wrapped him into a tight hug.

"Hi. I just saw you. Are you okay? What happened?" Stiles spoke up as he hugged me back.

"I'm okay. I'm fine, I was just worried." I told him before Deaton let Scott leave with us.

When we got to Scott's house he was freaking out because he couldn't find his phone.

"Call it again." Scott panicked.

Stiles lets out a sigh, "It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one, and I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott groaned as he continued to frantically search.

"Well, A) you're not alone, you have us; and B) didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles scoffed offended.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him." He explained as he continued to look.

"All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter, problem solved." Stiles shrugged making me punch him in the shoulder. "Ow shit."