So Your Aunt...

Scot and Stiles showed up a few minutes later. I was quick to pull both of them into a hug.

"So random aunt showed up out of the blue?" Scott asked a little confused.

"Well, technically she should have showed up on my 16th birthday. Scott I'm a witch, like magic powers, supernatural being, witch." I told him sheepishly.

"Super cool Nyx, I can't believe it's real, I mean I can because you're absolutely amazing, but still this is so cool." Stiles rambled staring at me in awe.

"Come on, I want to introduce you guys to my aunt." I grinned grabbing Stiles by the hand and pulling him towards the living room.

"Stiles, Scott this is my Aunt Cecilia. Aunt Cecilia, this is Stiles and Scott." I smiled gesturing to them.

"So, this is Stiles," she grinned at me.

"Aunt Cecilia!" I choked out my face turning red.

I could hear Scott cracking up in the background as I stared at my aunt.

"What has she been talking about me?" Stiles asked frantically. "It's all good things, right? Like she hasn't said anything bad about me, has she?"

"Oh, Stiles I'll never tell."

"Nyx, my beautiful Nyx, please tell me you haven't told her anything bad?"

"Stiles, breathe it's fine. I haven't told her anything bad I promise." I told him.

"Good, that's- that's good." He muttered before smiling at me.

"Stiles you absolute dork," I laughed as he slung his arm around my shoulder. 

"I'm your dork," he shot back.

"Whatever you say Stilinski." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to go make some hot tea. You three want anything?"

"Water please." Scott replied.

"You got it Scotty." I grinned turning towards the other two.

"You have any of your famous sweet tea?" Stiles asked me.

"I do." I giggled to myself.

"I'll take a hot tea as well." My aunt smiled to me.

"Sugar and cream?"

"Please. 2 and 2." She told me.

"You got it."

I headed into the kitchen well aware that I wouldn't be able to hear a damn thing said in there because of my aunt. I started the water for our hot teas before grabbing two mugs and two glasses for our drinks. Pouring the water and the tea and went ahead and took them into the living room handed them to Scott and Stiles. My aunt shot me a wink as I looked at her, I rolled my eyes and walked back towards the kitchen.

Once the water was ready, I poured it over our tea bags and set the timer to let them steep. I slid myself up onto the counter to wait for them to be ready. I pulled out my phone hoping for a text or something from my dad, but as always there was nothing.

The tea was finally done so I added sugar and cream before heading back into the living room. I handed my aunt hers and sitting down in between Scott and Stiles.

"So, what are we talking about," I asked glancing between the three of them.

"She was just asking us how school was going?" Scott answered. 

"I'm sure she was." I replied, knowing that answer was full of shit. "Anyway, I'm hoping one of you two brought me work from school since I wasn't there today."