You're A Witch?

I got home and showered quickly knowing that Stiles was going to want to video chat so we could figure out what was going on with Jackson.

Not even a moment later a video chat with Scott and Stiles pops up on my computer.

"What did you find you?" Scott asked Stiles.

"Well, it's bad. Jackson's got a separated shoulder."

Scott immediately starts to feel guilty. "Because of me?"

Stiles scoffs  and I laugh before telling him.  "Because he's a tool."

"She's right."

"But, is he gonna play?"

"Well, they don't know yet. Now, they're just counting on you for Saturday."

"We'll shit." I mutter realizing this might be a problem.

Scott sighs deeply, I can tell he's conflicted on what to do-- he wants to be the star lacrosse player he's dreamed of being but also doesn't want to risk hurting anyone.

I see Derek in the corner of Scott's room and almost alert the others when I got a text on my phone.

Don't warn him.

Alright dick I thought to myself rolling my eyes as the computer began to freeze up. Not having the patience for it after today I just shut it down.

I decided to send a text to Stiles.

The connection was shit, I'll see you tomorrow at school. I'm going to bed. Night, Stiles.

I didn't really expect anything back, I figured he was probably busy with Scott. I went downstairs to fix myself a cup of tea, knowing I wasn't going to sleep. I'd probably be up late painting, sleep was something that didn't come easy to me anymore.

I was steeping my tea when my phone buzzed.
Sleep well. I'll see you first thing in the morning.

I smiled at my phone my cheeks dusting a light pink. I shook my head and took my tea up with me to my room, setting up my paints and canvas.

My phone woke me up and I jerked up realizing I feel asleep painting. I stood up slowly having aches and pains in the worst places. Today was gonna suck, and it was only Wednesday. I changed and hurried to school knowing if I didn't, I'd be late.

I hurried out of my Jeep and met up with Scott and Stiles.

"Wow Nyx you look like hell."

"Geez Scott exactly what a girl wants to hear." I deadpanned.

"Sorry." He replied looking guilty.

"No, it's. I'm sorry Scotty, I'm just tired I shouldn't have snapped."

"Nyx are you alright?" Stiles asked softly.

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to paint and I fell asleep while painting."

"Are you sure you should be here today? Maybe you should go home and get some sleep."

"No I need to stay. Call it a hunch, but I might be missing a day soon."

"I don't know how you know these things, but you have yet to be wrong."

"And if you need a nap, we'd be happy to be your lookout."

"You guys are the best. Now let's go before we're late." I grinned softly.

Stiles wrapped his arm around my shoulder letting me lean against him as we walked into the building.

By the time lunch rolled around I was too tired to even care about food. I grabbed our usual table laying my head down waiting for Scott and Stiles to make their way over.