Mr.Insane Lacrosse Moves and Inhaler Hunting

Once class was over I saw Allison at her locker. "I'll be back boys."

I walked over to her getting to her just as Lydia does.

"Nyx," she grinned hugging me.

"As Lydia has said, I'm Nyx." I grinned offering my hand to Alison.

"This jacket is totally killer. Where did you get it?" Lydia asked her.

"My mom was a buyer from a boutique back in San Fransisco."

"It's definitely one of the cutest jackets I have ever seen."

"And you are are now one of my best friends." Lydia grinned at Allison before she turned to me.

"Have you asked flannel boy out yet?"

"Lydia, we've been over this Stiles doesn't like me."

"What the hell is a Stiles?" She asked.

"Flannel boy, Lydia. Flannel boy."

"He definitely does. Not my fault you're too blind to see it."

I rolled my eyes as Jackson came over and kissed Lydia.

"Can someone tell me how a girl who's here for five minutes can already hang out with Lydia's click?" I heard a girl ask, I turned my head slightly to see her asking Scott and Stiles.

"Because she's hot. Beautiful people belong together, that's why Nyx is Lydia's friend." Stiles said my cheeks heating up slightly.

"So, this week-end, there's a party..." Lydia started looking at both Allison and I.

"A party?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, friday night, you should come." Jackson said looking at Allison.

" Oh, I can't, it's family night on friday... But thanks for asking." She smiled at him.

"You're sure ? Everyone's going after the game, right Nyx?" Jackson asked me again making me roll my eyes.

"I'll think about it," I told him making him grin.

"You mean like football?" Allison asked.

"Football is a joke here. The sport is lacrosse. We won national champion-ship last year." Jackson boosted.

"Because of the team Captain," Lydia said feeding his ego even more.

"We practice in a few minutes. If you don't have anything else to do." Jackson offered.

"Well, I was going to.." Allison started before she was cut off.

"Perfect! You'll come. Nyx?"

"I'll meet you guys out there," I smiled subtly pointing to Scott and Stiles.

"Go get you're lover boy," Lydia said a little too loud.

I shot her a glare hurrying back to the two of them.

"What was that comment about?" Stiles asked as I reached them.

"Nothing. You guys ready for today?" I asked looking between the two of them.

"You mean getting benched again?" Stiles asked with a frown.

"Don't worry Stiles you're still my favorite Lacrosse player no matter what," I grinned gently patting his cheek, his face and ears turning pink.

"What about me?" Scott asked fake offended.

"Hm I guess your my second favorite," I grinned at him.