A Party And A Runaway Werewolf

Suddenly, the sound of knocking on Stiles' door scares him so badly that he nearly falls out of his chair, revealing that the floor is covered in computer printouts from his research. I looked down not realizing we had printed that much stuff. I can see Stiles think for a moment on what to do next, ultimately closing his MacBook and walking over to open his bedroom door. When he finds Scott in the doorway, he sighs in relief before allowing Scott entry.

"Get in." Scott walks into the bedroom just as Stiles closes the door.

"You gotta see this thing. We've been up all night reading; websites, books, all this information."

Scott sets his backpack on the floor by Stiles' bed, his eyes widening when he sees all the paper covering the floor and desk.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Looking at Stiles than me, I just shrugged not sure.

"A lot." Stiles shakes his head before changing the subject. "Doesn't matter, okay? Just listen."

"Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asked.

"No, they're still questioning people. Even Derek Hale."

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day?"

"Yeah!" Stiles said before remembering what he wanted to say. "Yes. But that's not it, okay?"

"What, then?"

"Remember the joke from the other day?" Stiles looks nervous about what he's going to say next, which only gets worse when Scott shakes his head, not knowing where Stiles is going with this.

"Not a joke anymore. The wolf, the bite in the woods... We started doing all this reading." Stiles stands to his feet, already sidetracked from his original point. "Do you even know why a wolf howls?"

"Should I?"

"It's a signal"

"When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em."

"A whole pack of wolves?"

"No-- Werewolves."

"Are you two seriously wasting my time with this? You guys know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Scott picks up his backpack and gets ready to leave, but Stiles grabs him by the arm with one hand and presses his other against his chest so that he's forced to stay where he is while he tries to convince Scott that he's telling the truth.

"We saw you on the field today, Scott, okay? What you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible." I interject while Scott tries to shrug off our accusation and once again tries to leave.

"Yeah, so I made a good shot." Stiles grabs Scott's backpack and tosses it onto his bed to dig around inside of it for something.

"No, you made an incredible shot! I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes? Y'know, people can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision, and the senses, and don't even think We don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore."

"Okay! Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?"

Scott gets so upset that he starts to stutter as he argues with Stiles "What are you trying to do? I-I just made first line. I-I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"