Co-Captain

"Dude, we have a huge problem." Stiles told Scott as he ran into the locker room.

I wasn't too far behind rubbing my still sore arm.

"Trust me... I know." Scott said grimly.

"That asshole broke my fucking arm." I snarled rotating my shoulder and flexing my fist. "Next time I'm see him, I'm going to kill him myself."

"Derek broke your arm?" Scott asked.

"No Peter did." I grumbled. "And Derek, Derek's gonna get his ass kicked for letting him fucking do it."

"I would not wanna be them." Scott shook his head.

"Come on. We have a lot to talk about." Stiles said grabbing my hand and motioning Scott to get dressed.

"Why are we looking for this absolute useless jackass of a human?" I asked them again leaning up between the front seats.

"Because it's my fault they think it's him in the first place." Scott told me.

I rolled my eyes. "There." I pointed in an abandoned parking lot.

Stiles made a sharp turn and turned the music up loud as we screeched into the parking lot, coming to a jerky stop.

"What's up?" Stiles said loudly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked popping up between the two seats.

"Hey, Scott, Nyx. Your friend here was just having car trouble. We're just taking a look." Mr. Argent said fakely.

"There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott told them.

"Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles asked him as Scott opened his door.

"Hey, come on, Jackson-- you're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself." Stiles told him and it took everything in me not to laugh.

Scott and Jackson had some kind of silent conversation before Jackson nodded and started walking towards the Jeep. Scott climbed out and was getting ready to let Jackson in when Mr.Argent spoke up again.

"Hey, boys and Nyx?"He walked over to the drivers door and reached in starting the car back up. "Told you I knew a few things about cars."

He turned and walked back to his SUV and leaving.

"What, are you following me now?" Jackson asked aggressively.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot! You almost gave away everything, right there!" Scott told him exasperatedly.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked.

"He thinks you're the second Beta you absolute fucking idiot." I snapped at him climbing out of the Jeep along with Stiles.

"What?" Jackson asked annoyed.

"He thinks you're me!" Scott snapped hitting the Jeep.

"Dude, my Jeep..." stiles grumbled.

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away-- literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you, too!" Scott angrily snapped getting in Jackson's face before going to hit Stiles's Jeep again.

"Okay, how about we step away from Stiles' Jeep." He said jumping over and grabbing Scott pulling him away from his Jeep.

"This is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed. Okay? This is your fault!" Jackson accused shoving Scott into Stiles's Jeep.