It's About Time

I pulled him down for another kiss when I heard his dad walking up the stairs.

I let out of groan of frustration. "Your dads coming up the stairs."

"Don't sound so disappointed, maybe now he'll stop dropping hints." He laughed wrapping his arms around my lower back and pulling me into his chest.

I laughed wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. "So he's been dropping hints too?"

"Too? What do you mean, who else has been dropping hints?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Lydia, Allison, Scott, Danny, I could keep going." I smiled at him.

"So basically everyone knew we liked each other but us?" He asked.

"Are you kidding?" I heard from the doorway making Stiles jump. "Of course everyone knew. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner."

"Dad!," Stiles grumbled making me laugh.

"Do we need to talk about the no grandchildren-.."

"Dad!"

I couldn't help but laugh, "I promise Papa Stilinski, no grandkids in the near future."

"That makes me feel better than if it would of come from Stiles." He said before he walked away.

"Your terrible," Stiles laughed wrapping his arms back around my lower back, pulling me into his chest once again.

"Oh but you love how terrible I am," I smiled at him.

"Yes I do." He grinned kissing me again, before he started slowly walking us towards his bed.

The backs of my knees hit the end of his bed and I fell backwards onto it bringing him with me. Both of us laughing once we had settled on the mattress.

"You're absolutely beautiful you know that," he hummed softly hovering over me brushing some hair out of my face.

Before I got the chance to reply he kissed me again, softer this time. My words dying in my throat as I rested my hands on the back of his neck. When he finally pulled away again he had  a wide smile on his face.

He opened his mouth to say something when I heard his dads phone ring, so I put my hand over his mouth and placed a finger to my lips telling him to be quiet.

"Your dads phone's ringing," I told him softly causing his head to perk up.

He jumped up, pulling me with him as he crept towards his dads room to hear the conversation.

"When?" Stilinski asked

"Just a few moments ago." Came the voice on the other end.

"I'll be right there." I heard his footsteps heading towards the door.

I grabbed Stiles and dragged him away from the room, around the corner. We waited until we heard his dad leave before either one of us spoke again.

"Myers is dead." Stiles muttered.

"We gotta go tell Scott." I told him pulling him back to his room for him to grab his keys. 

We hurried out to his Jeep and to Scott's. As Stiles put the Jeep in to park I turned to him. "Is Scott even home yet?"

"No idea. Hope you don't mind climbing in through the window," he threw me a grin as he started climbing up first.

"Never have I ever been opposed." I shrugged following after him.

Stiles made it in first and I see a shadowy figure slowly slink into the room, grabbing the baseball bat leaning just inside the door as Stiles rolls onto Scott's bed from the window. Melissa is just about to swing the bat at him when the Stiles stands and immediately calls out.