Code Breaker

"What about Lydia, okay. Nyx will never forgive me for leaving Lydia." Stiles tried to reason with him.

"Call Jackson and tell him where she is. And hurry, Nyx is so very tempting to take a bite out of." Peter sneered.

Stiles was quick to fumble with his phone and call Jackson telling him where Lydia was and he had to hurry.

Stiles picked Nyx up and laid her in the back seat worried about her.

"Don't feel bad. If Lydia lives, she'll become a Werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter told a worried Stiles.

Stiles scoffed. "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear her friends apart. And besides, I'm more worried about my girlfriend who you seem to have a creepy obsession with."

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman... Twice a month. And it's not an obsession as much of it being the fact of how strong she already is and how strong she would be as a werewolf." Peter told him making Stiles glance back at Nyx again in the back seat.

After following Peter's directions to a parking garage, Stiles pulled into a parking spot. Both of them getting out, Peter grabbed Stiles by the back of his shirt and directed his movements towards a car that was parked a few spaces down.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked as Peter pulled out a set of keys and began unlocking the trunk.

"It belonged to my nurse." Peter replied not interested in conversing with him.

"What happened to your n..." Stiles was cut off as he gasped seeing her dead body in the trunk of the car. "Oh, my God!"

"I got better." Peter replied dryly, as he grabbed a laptop bag out of the trunk and shut the lid.

"Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles told him glancing back towards his jeep worried about Nyx.

"Oh... MiFi..." Stiles muttered as Peter handed him something. "And you're a Mac guy! Does that go for all Werewolves, or just a personal preference?" Stiles asked trying to stall.

"Turn it on. Get connected." Peter ordered him.

"You know, you're really killing the whole Werewolf-mystique thing here." Stiles started before he let out a sigh. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

"You know both of them." Peter told him pointedly.

At this point Nyx had started to regain consciousness, every nerve in her body screaming in pain as she tried to move.

"No, I don't." Stiles argued with him.

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying." Peter told him honestly.

"Dude, I swear to God..." Stiles was cut off by Peter slamming him against the laptop.

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you. I can drag Nyx out of your Jeep right now." Peter threatened him.

"What happens after you find Derek?" Stiles asked as he typed on the computer as Nyx finally managed to heal enough to move making sure to stay quiet as she did.

"Don't think, Stiles-- type." Peter told him.

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?" Stiles asked typing on the laptop already knowing the answer.

"Only the responsible ones." Peter responded.

"Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it." Stiles tried to reason with him.