Author's Note

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Raheem.

.

To Xaharau. This piece is for you girl🥺💕 Love you loads!

.

Assalamu Alaikum. Hello everyone.

If you're reading this, it means you've read Dear Kulsum and for that, I'm grateful. If you haven't read it and just stumbled across this book, I'd recommend you read the first book, Dear Kulsum because this book is its sequel.

The long awaited story of Zayn is here, after months of waiting. Dear Kulsum ended with so many unanswered questions that I'm sure most of you want to find the answers to. Now, as we start the story of Zayn, we'll slowly unravel all the secrets. And maybe...meet more secrets along the way. So, be ready for roller-coaster ride and the cliffhangers. It's unavoidable! But sha, you'll live through it in shaa Allah.

It honestly took me the past months to narrow down the plot, and even then I deviated from it while writing when I got better ideas. I tried to make it better than Dear Kulsum, though I'm sure some of you believe that it won't reach up to it. However, I'm sure you'd love this too in shaa Allah. And who knows, it might be better than DK to you by the time you finish reading it.

Now, without further Ado, let's dive into the Second Book in the Letters Series!

Starring...

And...

Copyright

Copyright.

Every person in this book is purely fictional. The setting is not. However, if it has any relation to any person, living or dead (except in certain places), it's purely coincidental. No part of this book may be copied, reproduced in any form, or altered without the consent of the writer.

Love, Jannah.