20.

You might need a cold drink after this one.

After giving both her son and her sister's son an earful of scolding, Batoulah ushered the two over to her office making a mental note to never give the boys their football any time they are around the hospital again.

She wondered why Hayra even let them come along with it since she was is about to take them to school. She waited in the office along with the two while they kept her company. They didn't mind one bit, especially Hayra's son who liked his aunt Batoulah because according to him, she's the cool one who gives him and his cousin all the junk he wanted.

Eventually Batoulah got lost in her trance, watching the two kids bicker around in her office, her eyes set particularly on Hayra's son. There was no denying that the boy is his father's son, judging from the way he looked exactly like Aasim.

"Mom, Hammad took your stethoscope" Came her son's voice, as he pointed an accusing finger at his cousin.

Hammad glared at his cousin, "Snitch" He muttered, making sure Batoulah didn't hear him so he won't get an earful of scolding from her. "Aunty B I just wanted to try it" He said, pouting slightly; the stethoscope on his neck bigger than his small size.

Batoulah threw her son a warning glare, "Your cousin did nothing wrong" She's starting to wonder where the boy got his stubborness and this will in him to look for trouble. His father isn't like that. If anything, his father is a calm man despite everything.

The boy looked down. He wasn't expecting her to say that.

Batoulah then turned to her nephew. "Tell me Hammad, do you want to be a doctor?" She asked, her voice soft.

The boy was quick to nod, a face splitting grin taking over his features. "Yes"

"Just like his parents" Batoulah muttered, ruffling the boy's hair slightly. "I have no doubts you'll be a great doctor"

"You think so?"

She nodded. "Of course. I know that"

Her son groaned from beside them, staring at the two with his face scrunched up. "We have too many doctors in this family" He stated, shaking his head. Kids often tend to choose a career path right from the moment they stared to understand the things around them like that, and in most cases they all have on career.

Medicine. Everyone wants to be a doctor.

That boy however, he was different. If anything, he hated medicine. Sometime, Batoulah tend to wonder where he got that attitude too. Certainly, he didn't get it from her, and she's sure it wasn't from his father either.

"What do you want to be then?" She asked, chuckling slightly at his antics. She had asked him that question several time as he grew up, yet he always have a different career that he wanted to be.

He tapped his chin, pretending to think about it. He then snapped his fingers, a grin taking over his features. "An astronount!"

Batoulah chuckled. The last time he said he wanted to be a pilot and now, that. But, she wasn't complaining. At a point, he once stated that he wanted to be a taxi driver.

The guy just loves to be behind the wheels. Yet she had no doubts that she wouldn't entrust her car to him until he's eighteen else, only the wheels will return to her. She has no doubts about that.

"Ugh" Hammad stared at his cousin as if he had grown two heads, "Why an astronaunt?"

The boy shrugged, "I don't know" He geuninely doesn't. He just picks up on things he thinks are cool then claim that he wants to be that. "But dude, they go out of space, how cool would that be if I were to go there?"