With Love, Zayn

Assalamu alaikum! Hi.

*Sighs* I can't believe it's been a whole year already. A whole year of writing Dear Kulsum and With Love, Zayn. It honestly felt like it was just yesterday when I started publishing DK on the 1st of Jan., 2021 yet here I am, on the 31st of Dec., 2021 publishing the last chapter of the second book in the triology.

When I started writing Dear Kulsum, it was supposed to a short book. Yet along the way, I fell in love with the mystery surrounding it and I was intrigued by Zayn to be honest. So somehow, I found myself writing a third book. However, in the joy of making a great cover for WLZ, the name 'Yours truly, Anonymous' popped up, sometime around February this year I think and without a second thought, I made a cover for the third book.

Trust me, I had zero ideas for the book. The idea of writing a triology fascinated me and to be honest, the covers were simply too fine (I am one of the 2% of writers that are tempted to write a book because of a cover or a name with literally zero ideas for the book)

Anyways, that was when I planned to make the Letters Series a trilogy. Alhamdullilah, two books are down and only one to go. And if you didn't get it earlier, there will be a third and the final book to close off the Danbattas story, titled 'YOURS TRULY, ANONYMOUS'.

I will be frankly honest with you; I have zero draft or idea for the book. I mean, I haven't even thought of it since I concluded this book about two weeks back. Right now I am more focused on completing my other book, 'Laws of Royalty' which I would be releasing in January or February in shaa Allah and then working on Kamilah along the way.

Other than that, I highly doubt you'll be hearing from Jannah Mia next year as much as this year. However, I will try and write the third book so we can get it over and done with for good.

A warm thank you to everyone who read and commented on this book. Silent readers, thank you also for giving it a chance. Stay safe.

Farewell 2021, and Happy New Year!

Love, Jannah Mia.