Chapter 6

Ben's POV

I had arrived at Grayson's with Jake. "Let him know we're here." Jake suggested.

"He knows." I stated.

We rested our heads on the seat headrest.

"Why does he always take so long?" I asked, very stressed.

"Call him."

I facetimed him and he picked shortly, "Gray, where the fuck you at?"

"Whoa, calm. I said I was coming."

"Where aRe YoU?!?!"

"Ben, if you don't stop harassing me, I'm not coming."

I sighed.

"Where are we even going?" He asked.

"To find Hayley."

"Just call her."

"Oh you're right, I should probably do that because I DEFINITELY HAVEN'T ALREADY!"

He rolled his eyes. "You're usually the calm one, you good bro?"

Jake grabbed the phone. "Gray, get your ass out here."

"Oh and you even brought Jakey with you, are we going to the club after?"

"No clubs, we're waiting outside your house and we're going to go find someone."

"I'm coming god. I'll be out in 5."

"NOW!" Me and Jake yelled in unison.

"Okay." He hung up.

Ten minutes later, he came outside with his hair blonde-streaked and a clean fit.

"I'm here, happy?" He got in the backseat of the car.

"Why is your hair streaked?" I asked.
"Do you like it? I was going with a red-look but the hair stylist said the blonde looked better."

"You're just copying me now," Jake said.

"Not only you can have blonde hair, Jakey-blonde-hair."

"Stop calling me with that."

"I'm the one who made it a thing, and it took off."

I interrupted them, "GUYS! Stay on task. We need to look for Hayley okay?"

"Why does she need to be found? Isn't she like... at home... sleeping?"

"That's the thing, she's not. She's not in her home so she has to be in the next most places she is usually at."

"Ahem, the mall, my house, her house. Just those three, really." Grayson said, not giving importance to the situation.

"She stopped coming to your house,"

"No trust me, Heather and her had a sleepover last weekend and they slept around dawn. Argh and I'm still tired from that night."

"Where's Heather, do you know where she is?" Jake asked.

"With... Hayley, probably? They were going to hang out at the arcade or something, then head to the bakery."

Anxiety was crawling all over me.

"Why do you even care about Hayley that much?" Grayson asked.

"Because she's my friend."

"Nah, because you like her?" Grayson teased.

"It is, he likes her." Jake laughed.

"I thought I made it obvious." I rolled my eyes in oblivion.

"Isn't she your ex though, why would you even break up if you still liked her?" Grayson asked.

"That's the thing, us as a couple back in highschool weren't working and we thought we'd be better as friends but... I think I'm beginning to... actually... like her... now."

"You're such a simp." Grayson rested his head.

"You're a shit friend, Gray."

Grayson laid his head on the seat head, "I'm sorry, I'm immune to emotions. Remember the incident at homecoming, Jake?"

"I do, you are an ass, Gray." Jake said.

Grayson unbotheredly smiled.

"Whatever he is, he's going to help us find Hayley and his sister." I said. 

I would just like to say, if you are still reading, I am SO SORRY for the long wait!!! I've published all the chapters and I hope you guys are still hooked ;)

Word Count: 539