Chapter 13 | Found and Lost

Ben's POV

They checked all the rooms with the cops on this campus and they really found no one. Poor Hayley and Heather, where could they be?

"Boys, he's clear. But you have a lot of explaining to do. And you young man," He looked at Jake, "I'm very disappointed." Officer Vanmorin said.

"There's no way you found nothing, are you guys even the real cops?" Grayson argued.

He rolled his eyes and made his way to shake the professor's hand. "Thanks for your cooperation and patience with those boys. We are very lucky to have you in our community."

"I, myself, am appreciative of your loyalty to the rights of privacy." Prof lying machine said.

Anger rippled inside of me and took over my words, "Can I shake his hand too to show him how much I appreciate his cooperation?" I asked.

"No Ben, you're staying right there." Another officer instructed.

"We'll be getting out of your hair and taking the boys with us."

"Thank you."

I noticed something on his shirt, "Wait, prof, is that blood I see on your shirt?"

Grayson and Jake hyped me up.

The officer's attention was diverted.

"This is a coffee spill, if you don't believe me, I have evidence to show you proving their trespassing."

"What evidence, the one you're about to pull up your a$$?" I hollered.

"Ben. Quit it, that's disrespectful." Officer Vanmorin eyed.

He pulled out a video recording of us coming in earlier:

We walked into the school building making jokes, "Oh look, let's sabotage and vandalize the building." I joked.

"For real? I have spray paint in the car." Jake said.

Grayson laughed, "Yeah I'm so down."

"Dude put the crowbar away. We're going to get caught." Jake said as the video ended.

"Then they entered the building." Prof said.

Our mouths hung low. He just bullsh*tted right there.

"Dad, listen to me." Jake started.

"That's enough and on a serious note I'm so disappointed in all of you. All of you are coming to the station with me."

"Dad, there's more to the footage, show the rest, prof." Jake scoffed.

"Let's get out here," Officer Vanmorin requested. "Officers, take all the boys to the police car."

"I'm not moving." Me and Grayson crossed our arms. "We weigh 500 pounds so have fun carrying our fat selves."

"Dad, please. We're innocent. He showed you one fourth of the footage." Jake pleaded.

"You tell me what to do with them, prof?" Jake's dad went at it again.

"I say cut their tongues off and bury them." Prof said.

"Oh I wish."

They had a laugh.

"You're really going to let that slide?" Gray asked. "That's literally what a serial killer would say."

"Okay officers, arrest them all." Officer Vanmorin ordered.

"I hope you die a painful death, you psychotic maniac who rapes and fking tortures college girls." I snapped.