Chapter 17 | The Last Chapter

Word Count: 130 

Yes, I did not merge 130 words into the last chapter because I wanted this last part to have it's own page 🤡... but let me know what you beautifuls thought of the ending in the comments! Also yes, I did start the chapter with the author's notes. 🤡🤡🤡

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  L A S T   C H A P T E R  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

When it was almost nine, I put my phone away and waited for the doorbell to alarm my ears.

I waited and waited but he hadn't arrived. It was a quarter past nine now and I was getting annoyed. Was he not going to show up or had something come up? He could have at least told me if he was going to be late. 

A while later, I heard my phone buzz then the front doorbell rang. I couldn't- I really couldn't believe it! He was here! I smiled like a clown. I couldn't wait to see him, so I ignored my phone and rushed to the door, grabbing my hand bag. I pushed my hair back and inhaled. My hand grabbed the door handle and twisted it. With the biggest smile from cheek to cheek on my face, I opened the door but it wasn't Ben. The front door revealed Professor Devor. He... was dead. This couldn't be it. I stood there frozen and in shock. 

Shut. The. Door.  Every part of my body told me.

He was covered in blood as he raised his arm, revealing Ben's phone with our texts earlier.

Panic grew inside of me and I screamed.

"I'm back from hell, Bit-" 

THE END!