Chapter 1

Johnson POV:
I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned. And grabbed my phone from my bed stand. 6:30. I got up and went to my bath room.

I splashed my face with water trying to wake my self up.

"Here's to a another interview." I said to my self in my mirror. I got undressed and got into the shower.

I quickly got out of the shower and went to my closet. I put on my boxers and I looked to my closet door. I grabbed my suit. It was a navy blue suit to match my eyes. I put it on and fixed my tie. I walked into the living room of my loft in New York.

I grabbed my wallet phone. I walked out of my loft and walked down the hallway.

"Morning Jack!" Hanna squealed as she came up and hugged my leg. Hanna was a 6 year old girl that lived across the hall that had blonde hair and green eyes.

"Morning baby girl." I said as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Can you play house with me today?" Hanna said messing with my tie. I smiled sweetly.

"Sorry Han I got a interview." I said and poked her nose.

"What is a interfew?" She asked as she now was messing with my face.

"Something grown ups go to to get a job." I said while putting her down.

"No! I don't want you to leave!" She yelled and hugged my leg.

"I am coming back Han. I promise I will come and play house with you once I get back. I said while going down on one knee and holding out my pinkie. She gave me a huge grin.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Bye Jack!" She said as she went back to her apartment. What a sweet girl. I walk over to the elevator and press the lobby button.

----------Skip car ride----------

"Name?" My lady at the front desk asked.

"Jack Johnson."

"Mr.Gilinsky will be right with you." She smiled. I walked over and sat down. I am more nervous than any other interview.

"Mr.Johnson? Mr.Gilinsky will see you now." The women said. I hope this goes well. I got up and follow her as she walks to his office.

CEO Mr.Gilinsky. Reads the translucent door.

"Good luck Jack." She said and walked away before I could say anything else.

I slowly knocked, my heart going 100 miles per hour.

"Come in." The voice on the other side said.

I slowly put my hand around the door knob. I take a deep breath and push it open

A/N-----------------------------
Is this even a interesting plot?