Chapter 12

Johnson POV:
"Jack what was that about?" I asked shaking his arm.

"Um nothing" he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Please tell me what the hell is going on" I said impatiently. He bit his lip.

"Can I please tell you at home?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh.

"Fine" I huffed and turned around.

"Ok now that is done. Shall we eat?" Aaron said laughing slightly.

Everyone agreed and started talking and eating.

I can't help but think about what just happened. Did I hear skate right? Did sammy really moan? What the hell is going on.

"Toast to another year of your great business achievements." Aaron said smiling. We all grabbed our wine glasses and cheered.

Everyone laughed and started talking.

"Shall we play a game?" Cam said giggling at the end. We where all pretty drunk by now.

"What game cammy wammy?" Hayes said with a hiccup.

"Truth or dare!" Nash cheered. I laughed a little louder than I wanted to.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Nash said all hurt.

"I haven't played truth or dare since I was in high school." I said laughing again.

"So it's a fun game, even adults can have funnnnn" Nash slurred dragging out the n.

"Ok let's play." I hiccuped.

"Jack G truth or dare?" Hayes said with a smirk.

"Dare" Jack said smirking back.

"I dare you to strip down to your boxers and twerk on Jack J until he gets a boner" Hayes said laughing at the end.

My eyes became wide.

"You ready baby boy" Jack said unbuttoning his shirt.

A/N-----------
Today is not my day. It is raining a windy and I had to walk home and not get my phone wet and computer. My hair was all up in my face while walking. Now I am at a softball game updating in the rain and wind and this guy keeps staring at me and it's creepy.

I will update after the game though.
Sorry it's so short I am going to have a long chapter after the game.