Chapter 20

1 week later

Gilinsky POV:
"Come on we are all most there" Jack called to me. We are currently walking up the stairs. Well he is running.

"I am coming" I said as I took a deep breath and continued walking up the stairs.

How do people do this. Climbing stairs is hard.

"Jack hurry up!" Jack pouted waiting at the top of the stairs.

"I am coming" I said going a little faster.

I eventually got to the top.

"Close you eyes" Jack says putting his hand on the doorknob to the roof.

"Fine" I said I covered my eyes.

I hear the door open and jack leading me onto the roof.

"Ok you can look now." Jack said.

I opened my eyes to see a blanket and picnic basket on top of it. There where candles surrounding it. You could see the sunset over the tall New York buildings it was amazing.

"Baby boy this is amazing" I say grabbing him and hugging him softly.

I pulled away he was smiling softly. His blue eyes look amazing in the soft glow of the sunset.

I leaned down and kissed him. It was a kiss full of passion and love.

"I love you" I say rubbing his cheek.

"I love you too" he says leaning into my hand. I kiss his cheek.

"Shall we eat?" I asked grabbing his hand. He nodded and we both walked to the picnic basket.

I sat down and he sat next to me.

"Oh pizza! You know me so well" I say grabbing a slice. He smiled.

"I love the sunset so much" he says taking a deep breath.

"I do to" I say pouring whine into glasses. I handed him a glass. He sipped his, I smiled. How did I ever get so lucky? He makes me so happy.

"As long as your next to me and I can stare at the sunset forever" I say grabbing his hand. He looked at me.

"Jack I love you so much" he says coming closer and laying is head on my shoulder.

I played with our hands as we looked at the sunset.

I love him so much, no one can ever replace this beautiful boy with me right now. He makes me happy when I am sad. I know what I have to do next.

"Jack?" He said softly. I hummed as I played with his soft blonde hair. He pulled away and looked at me with his amazing blue eyes.

"Make love to me" he whispered a light blush on his cheeks.

"Of course" I said pulling him to me. I kissed him softly. He kissed back with such passion.

I lay him down gently not leaving his soft lips.

We started making out but not how we normally do, it was filled with pure love.

I started kissing down his neck. He twisted his fingers in my hair softly. I kissed all over his neck. I sucked and bit his sweet spot. He moaned softly.

I broke away pulling of his shirt as he pulled off mine. I started kissing down his chest. His slim fingers tugging at my hair softly.

I pulled down his pants and boxers. I kissed his inner thigh. He moaned softly again.

I went back up on him kissing all over his face. His forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, lips, chin, and jawline.

"Please" he whispered pulling me to look up at his beautiful eyes.

I pulled down my pants and boxers. I intertwined are hands.

"Are you ready baby boy?" I asked kissing him again. He nodded slightly.

I pushed into him gently. He moaned.

"I love you so much" I moaned out I started kissing down his neck as I thrusted into him softly.

"Jack!" Jack moaned as I went slightly faster.

I grabbed him and started pumping him slow to match my thrusts. Jack used his hand a grabbed the blanket.

"I am going to come" he breathed out. I started going faster. His chest a light pink color. He was biting his lip. He had his eyes closed shut.

"Open your eyes baby" I whispered wanting to see his memorizing eyes.

He opened them and looked at me with such love I moaned.

I felt him twitch in my hand. I ran my thumb over his tip. He gasped and came on his chest and my hand.

I thrusted one last time before coming in him.

I rode out my high as you looked at me. I pulled out and laid by him.

"I love you" we say at the same time. I smiled and kissed him hard. I pulled away and he sighed happily snuggling into my chest.

He was looking up at the stars as I was messing with his hair. How did I ever get so blessed with this beautiful human laying in my arms right now. I know what I am going to do now.

I am going to marry him

A/N-------------
I am so sorry it took so long to update but I don't have inspiration for this book anymore. I think the next chapter is going to be the end. The next chapter will probably be a epilogue. I just don't know how to keep it going anymore.