Chapter 7

Gilinsky POV:
"I would love too!" Jack said jumping up and down like a child. I smiled really big and held his cheeks and kissed him and he kissed back.

"Come on baby boy we got to go" I said pulling away and taking hold of his hand.

We walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

We got in and pressed lobby. I can't stop smiling. He is mine! He is actually mine! When the doors closed I kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand harder. He looked up and smiled.

The door rang singling we where at the lobby. We walked and said bye to cassondra. "I ship you guys!" She yelled before we left. I laughed slightly while Johnson was blushing.

James was waiting all ready. "To the office James." I said as we both sat down in the back. I put my arm around Johnson and my hand on his thigh.

Skip car ride--------------

"There you are sir!" Ashely said running up to us as we entered. "I tried keeping him busy but he kept asking for you." She said while guiding us to him.

He was siting on the couch with Nash on his lap kissing his neck. Nash was moaning. I coughed. He stopped and looked up. "Ah! Jack I see you finally came! I was just passing my time with Nash." He said while kissing Nash's cheek and getting up. Nash was a bright red color.

"Yes what can I do for you?" I asked while still holding jacks hand. "Ah I see you found one, he is very beautiful." He said looking Jack up and down. I got mad and pulled Jack behind me. "No I did not, he is my boyfriend. Jack Johnson." I said through clenched teeth. He just smirked. "Ok if you don't get one by the end of this month he is going to get very angry." He said siting back down.

"Yes I know this" I said sighing. "What does he mean?" Jack asked whispering in my ear. "Nothing baby boy, can you go outside with Ashely while I talk them?" I asked while signaling for Ashely to take him.

Once they left I looked back at him. "You are not to touch Jack" I said angrily. He smirked "I don't need him I have Nash." While brining Nash back onto his lap. "Oh have you found out if Nate has found someone?" He asked while rubbing his hand up and down Nash's thigh. I mentally scoff.

"Yes, his name is sammy" I said while siting across from them. "I see, is he any good?" He asked while sucking on Nash's neck. "I don't know I was busy with Jack. Is that all?" I ask walking towards the door.

He nodded and walked out with Nash. "Bye Cam!" Ashely said before they left the building.

A/N----------------------------
I can't update for 2 days my aunt is in the hospital and I still have school. I am so sorry.