Chapter 2

Johnson POV:
I slowly pushed open the door. I closed it and turned around.

I gasped. There Mr.Gilinsky was siting with his arms folded at his desk. He had dark brown hair that was slightly curled. His eyes where light brown color.

"Sit." He said and gestured towards the leather chair in front of his desk. I walked over and sat down.

"Jack Johnson." I said with a smile while reaching my hand over. He looked at me than my hand.

"Jack Gilinsky." He said not bothering shake hand. I awkwardly put my hand back.

"Masters in business?" He asked looking down at my resume.

"Yes sir." I said trying to keep my voice even.

He scoffs.

"Have you ever thought about getting a doctoral in business?" He asked looking at me. This is going to go bad. He hates me all ready.

"Yes sir, but I thought master in business and doctoral in business management would be better to get to fully know about business." I said. He looked surprised.

"I see. For your extent knowledge I could not put you as an assistant. I see potential in you Johnson. What will you do to contribute to this cooperation?" He asked while leaning back in his chair. I was flattered I might actually have a shot at this job.

"I am skilled in many places. I could come up with expense reports, come up with a monthly quota, help with the various projects." I said and gulped nervously. I really hope I get this job. This is my 7th interview.

"That's very impressive. However I do have one last question. Why do you want a job here?" He asked as he leaned forward and stared at me wanting an answer.

"I... Um...This faculty posses many great factors that I look for in a career and I think starting here wither it be a assistant would be conclusive for my future here." I said hopping I said would get me a job here.

He got up really quick and held out his hand.

"Thank you Mr.Johnson that will be all." He said while shaking his hand impatiently.

"Thank you mr.gilinsky." I said firmly shaking his hand.

"We will call you back soon." He said while siting back down. I walked out and closed the door.

"Bye Jack!" The lady in the front waved at me.

"Bye." I said and walked out.

Gilinsky POV:
I called my co-worker Ashely that sits at the front desk.

"Yes sir?" Ashely asked.

"What do you think about Johnson?" I asked looking at her.

"He seems to have a lot of potential. I like him Jack. I think you do also." She said smirking while taping the folders in her hand.

"Yes I suppose. You can leave Ashely." I said while making a gesture towards the door.

"Ok sir." She said walking out.

"Cancel all of the interviews. I think I found my assistant." I said before she walked out.

"Will do Jack." She said smirking and turning and leaving my office.