Chapter 6

Gilinsky POV:
"Can I call you back Ashely?" I asked while trying to put on my pants with one hand.

"Yes but what is wrong Jack?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah I am fine. Got to go now bye." I hung up before she could talk anymore. What am I going to do about Jack? This is not good.

He started shifting around in the bed. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and saw me.

"Hey Jack" is all I could mange. I was so nervous about his reaction. "Hi, why are you in my room" he asked while yawning. How do I tell him we seeped together.

"Um your in my room" I said rubbing the back of my neck. His eyes got wide. He looked under the covers and gasped. "Oh my gosh! We didn't right" he said trying to get up cried out in pain because he was still soar.

"Yeah we did" I said looking down sheepishly. "Oh no! What are we going to do!?" Asked running a hand through his hair. That hurt. I was kinda wishing he would I don't know become my boyfriend. "What?" He asked looking at me confused.

"Um what?" I asked as I sat at the edge of my bed. "You said you wanted to be my boyfriend." He said sitting up slowly. My heart stopped, I said that out loud. Fuck now he is going to want to leave me. I don't want him to leave. If he leaves... "Jack?" Johnson asked waving a hand in my face. I blushed "sorry I zoned out"

"It's ok, can you help me up, I am soar." Johnson pouted I smiled and got up and walked over to him. "Wait, hand me my boxers first." He said I turned around and tried looking for them. "Do you know where they are?" I asked laughing slightly.

"Um that is a good question. Where did you throw them last night." He chuckled God his laugh is like music to my ears. I looked around and found them on the bathroom door knob. "Found them" I said with a goofy smile.

"Thanks" he said as he grabbed them and put them on. "Help me jacky" he said sticking out his bottom lip while holding out his arms. I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. He started giggling uncontrollably.

I walked out of the master bedroom and into the kitchen. I set him down on the counter. He winced. "Ow" he yelped. "Sorry baby boy" I said kissing his cheek. He started blushing really hard. "Jacky I'm hungry!" "What do you want?" I asked poking his nose. "Waffles!" "Ok babe" I said getting out the stuff to make them.

"Jack hand me the flour" I asked while getting out the waffle maker. "Here" I turned around and he threw the four at my face. I coughed as he laughed. "Oh your going to get it!" I said and started to chase him all over the penthouse.

We where in the living room he was on one side of the couch and I on the other. "Jack think about what your doing" " I know exactly what I am doing" I said before I jumped on him he feel back and landed on the soft rug. I started tickling him. He was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. "Jack...stop...please" he said in between laughs. I stopped and looked at him. I don't know what came over me as I leaned in closer to his face. I closed the space between us in the most passionate kiss. He kissed back instantly. I pulled away.

My phone started to ring. I groaned and rolled off of him. I looked at who was calling, it was Ashley.

"Yes what is it" I said angrily

"Sir you have to come here, he came early and is looking for you." Ashely said I groaned again

"Ok fine I will be there soon." I said looking at Johnson he was looking back at me with his deep blue eyes.

"Um sir do you know where Johnson is? He hasn't come in yet." Ashley said sounding worried.

"Um don't worry about Johnson I know where he is I can go get him. Just tell him I will be there soon." I said and hung up before she could protest.

"Do we have to leave?" Jack asked while getting on top of me. I smiled "yeah we should get going" I said while trying to get up. I got up and held out my hand for Jack to grab. He got up and we headed towards the door.

"Wait Jack, I have a question" I said looking I am so nervous. What if he doesn't want to be my boyfriend. "Yes what is it?" He said stopping and looking at me. I grabbed his hand "Jack Johnson would you like to be my boyfriend?"

A/N------------------------
I am so sorry! I still have school until Friday. I had homework than I had to eat so so so sorry for the late update.

Would you guys like cash to be apart of this story? Or another couple?

Or do one you guys want to be apart of the story?