Chapter 17

-Unedited-
Nate POV:
"Go over and sit by Jack" I whispered in Sammy's ear. He nodded furiously.

He walked over and sat next to Jack. Jack was blushing hard. He was trying to hide himself.

"Ok sam and Jack me and Nate are in charge do what we say and you won't get punished." Jack said crossing his arms. I smirked. I love seeing sammy like this.

"What shall we have them do for us now Nate" Jack asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know Jack what shall we have them do?" I asked looking them both up and down. Sammy now started blushing. I love when he blushes.

"I don't know but I think Sammy's clothes are a bit distracting, don't you think?" Jack asked licking his lips.

"I see, Jack take Sammy's clothes off" I said. Jack looked shocked.

"You heard Nate take them off" Jack said pointing to sam. Jack blushed even harder and started unbuttoning his shirt.

He unbuttoned the shirt and threw it off. I saw Jack staring at his chest. Jack slowly made his hand towards sam pants.

He unbuckled the pants and slid them off and threw them with the shirt. Sam had on tight red boxers.

You easily tell sam was hard.

Jack took of his boxers. Sammy's dick slapped his stomach. Jack gasped.

"Now that is done. What shall they do now?" I asked Jack turning to him. He smirked.

"I say the make out?" Jack asked innocently.

"Agreed" we both turned to them with a devious smile.

They looked at each other. Jack sat on Sammy's lap and started kissing him slowly.

Just watching them was making me hard.

They started full on making out. Sammy's hands on jacks ass and Jack has is hands tugging on Sam's hair. He could hear tiny moans from them both.

I saw Jack start to take off his clothes. While watching them. I followed his actions.

When both of are clothes where off we both walked over to them. They where still making out. I jerked of to them. Jack did them same.

"You are both being such good boys" Jack said running his fingers through Jack's hair.

I sat down ok the couch next to them.

"Sammy ride me." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and stopped kissing Jack.

He got up and sat on my lap. He slowly went down on me.

"Oh fuck" I moaned. He is so tight.

He started bouncing up and down on my slow. I grabbed his hips and slammed him down on me. He screamed.

I started kissing down his neck. I bit down hard on his sweet spot. He moaned loud.

I looked behind sam to see Jack. Jack G was behind Jack J he was jerking him off. Jack G was kissing his neck.

Gilinsky POV:
"You like watching people baby boy?" I asked jerking him off faster. He threw his head back and moaned.

I took my free and hand and massaged his ass.

"Oh fuck Nate I am close" sammy screamed.

Jack twitched in my hand. I looked at Nate and nodded at him. He nodded back. We both stopped.

I walked over and grabbed the things that I hid from Jack. I have Nate a cock ring. I grabbed one from Jack.

"You both are bad boys, you can't come yet" Nate said walking sammy who was breathing hard on the couch.

I kneeled down in front of Jack.

"You are getting punished baby boy" I said slipping the cock ring on him. He moaned.

"Lay on the ground next to sammy." I whispered slapping his ass as he walked to sammy.

"Dirty spoon? (It's a position if you didn't know)" Nate asked. I nodded.

We both walked behind them. I laid with Jack.

I slowly entered him. I moaned at the feeling of him around me.

"Oh fuck Jack" he said breathlessly. I started at a slow pace.

"Jerk sam off" I whispered going faster. He nodded slightly. He wrapped his hand around sam and jerked him off slowly. Sam screamed in pleasure.

Sam did the same thing. Jack screamed.

I pulled out half way and slammed into him. He screamed voice cracking.

"Fuck I am close" I said in between thrusts.

"Me too" Nate said going faster.

I slammed into him repeatedly. He was whimpering now. I pulled out all the way and slammed into him. I came deep inside him. He moaned quietly.

I pulled out. So did Nate. The boys where laying there breathing hard.

"Please let me cum Jack" Jack whimpered bucking his hips up.

"I don't know Nate should we let them cum?" I asked while getting two vibrators. They had a remote to turn it on a higher or lower setting.

"Nah we have to go to lunch first" Nate said grabbing one.

"Your right but we can't just leave them on the edge" I said kneeling down next to Jack. Jack looked at me with pleading eyes.

I looked over to Nate and nodded. We both pushing the vibrator deep inside of them. They both scream out.

I started going faster. Jack was now squirming around.

"Sir the car is ready" Ashley said through the door. I smirked to Nate.

"We will be right there" I said stoping. Jack looked at me.

"Come on baby boy get dressed" I said grabbing his clothes. He was about to pull of the vibrator. I stopped him.

"No keep it in" I said smiling deviously at him. He looked wide eyes but nodded.

He I helped him get dressed. I got dressed after.

He was walking around weird.

"Try not to walk around to weirdly or they will know" I said slapping his ass as I walked out the door with Nate and Sam behind me.

Sam and Jack where walking in front of us.

"You got the remote?" I asked. He nodded.

"Ok let's turn it on now" Jack and sam where laughing about something.

I turned my on. They both stopped dead in there tracks. I smiled at Nate.

"Come on the car is outside" I said putting my arm around his shoulder.

This lunch is going to be interesting.

A/N------------------
I published the first chapter of my new story. I am going to publish the second chapter after this one.

I flopped on this chapter. This chapter is by far the worst out of all of them.