Chapter 16

1 week later
Gilinsky POV:
"Yeah let's have a 'meeting' today I need to train Jack" I said leaning back on my chair while on the phone with Nate.

"Yeah same with sammy, any thing I should bring?" Nate asked I hear people talking in the background.

"Whatever you want" I said fixing my notes.

"K G see in 30"Nate said hanging up. What shall I use on Jack today? I suddenly got a idea and smirked deviously.

"Jack, meet me in my office" I said on the intercom.

No more than 1 minute later Jack came knocking on my door.

"Come in"

"How can I help you sir?" Jack asked. He is all ways professional when he is working, it's cute.

"Come here and sit" I said patting my lap. He blushed for a split second and walked over siting in my lap.

He is so light, like a feather.

I snuggled my head into his neck breathing in his scent. He smells like mixed berries with a hint of coffee. Its intoxicating.

I kissed his neck softly. His breathing hitched.

I kissed his ear before whispering "you like that baby boy?"

I immediately saw goosebumps form.

I kissed and lightly bit his ear. He let a small moan escape.

I started kissing down his neck again nibbling at a few spots here and there.

I brought my hands down to his hips and started to slowly massage them. His breathing started to get heavier as tiny moans slipped here and there.

Picked him up and walked over to the couch.

I walked around and got my white box and pulled out what I needed. I hid it from him.

He looked at me in anticipation. I smirked and walked over to him.

I started undoing his pants. I slowly slid them down. When I did I threw them next to us.

You could see a huge tent in his tight grey boxers. I went back up and kissed his neck.

"Jack... Please" he begged lifting his hips up. I smirked against his pale skin and kissed my way down his chest.

When I got down far enough I kissed his hips slowly. He groaned bucking his hips up only for them to be pushed down by me.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked looked up with a teasing smile. His hair messy all ready his lip swollen from him biting it so much.

"Please... Fuck me" he said biting his lip and tugging his own hair. He looks so beautiful.

I smirked. "As you wish" I pulled off his boxers.

His tip was now red and dripping. I licked the slit. He moaned loudly.

With out warning him I pushed me index finger deep in his tight hole. He gasped and squirmed around.

I went at a faster pace.

"Oh fuck Jack" he breathed out. He wrapped his fingers in my hair tugging on it slightly.

I added a second finger. He moaned loudly.

There was a knock on the door. I stopped and Jack whimpered.

"Yes?"

I said starting my pace again. Jack slapped his hand over his mouth trying to keep his moans down.

"We are here" Nate said on the other side of the door. I smirked.

"Come in" I said now jerking Jack off with my other hand.

Jack looked at me. His eyes widened.

The door opened. Nate came in first and saw what was happening. He smirked. He grabbed sammy and pulled him in and closed the door.

Sammy gasped. Jack moaned loud as I slammed my fingers into his prostate. I looked at Jack. He was blushing hard.

"You like people watching you baby boy?" I said going even faster. He screamed.

"Does watching them turn you on babe?" I heard Nate ask he was rubbing sammy through his pants. Sammy moaned and slightly nodded.

I stopped and pulled out. Jack whimpered.

I gave Nate the look. He nodded. My plan is going perfect.

A/N-----------------------
I am so sorry I should have updated earlier. I am starting on the next chapter after this one.

Next chapter is a foursome. 😏

So I made a new book and I have three chapters all ready. I was wondering if you want me to publish them.