Chapter 14

Johnson POV:
He started grinding on me hard.

"Oh my god yes" I moaned loudly the neighbors could probably hear.

I closed my eyes in ecstasy as he started going to faster.

"I am going to make you feel so good baby boy" Jack said going even faster.

"Jack... Please" I panted as i tilted my head up and moaned loud.

He stopped. I whimpered. He smirked.

"Jump" he said as he bit my sweet spot. I moaned loud. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked towards the bedroom.

He opened the door. Instead of putting me on the bed he brought me to the 'closet'.

He opened the door. I gasped at what I saw.

I let go off him as he set me down.

Inside this room was various toys and restraints.

"You like it baby boy?" Jack asked from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. He brought down his hand and started to palm me through my pants.

"I can't wait to have fun with you" Jack whispered.

"You want to be rough baby boy?" He asked while turning my around and pushing me up against the wall.

He pulled off my shirt and started to kiss down my chest. My breathing hitched as he was all ready at my hip bone.

Gilinsky POV:
I hear his breathing start to get harder.

I slowly pulled down his pants. He grunted in frustration as I just barley pulled down his pants.

Once they where off I started to kiss his clothed hard on.

"Jack please" he begged. I smirked and got up.

"Sit over there and take off all of your clothes." I said as I pointed to the table. He looked hesitant but walked over and took off his boxers.

I smirked as he sat down waiting. And walked over to my wall of 'toys'. What should I use on him?

I smirked and grabbed a vibrator and hand cuffs. I turned around facing him. He looked nervous when he saw what was in my hand.

I walked over slowly.

"Lay down." I said as I took off my clothes.

He did what I said and laid down. I took his hands and cuffed them to the stand. I grabbed his legs and did the same.

I got settled in between his legs. I slowly pumped him. He arched his back and moaned.

I grabbed lube from the near by table and put some on the vibrator.

I teased him by circling around his rim. I looked up to see him looking at me biting his lip. It turned me on so much.

I pushed the vibrator in to him hard. He gasped and moaned loud. I pumped him painfully slow.

"Jack don't tease" Jack said trying to push back on the vibrator.

I smirked and turned it on. It's in its lowest setting. He gasped as I turned on.

"Oh fuck Jack" he screamed trying to get out of his hand cuffs.

"One rule baby boy, you can't come until I say" I said pumping him. He moaned and nodded slightly.

I got up from in between his legs. And walked to the table. Should i use a ring on him? I could use a candle too. I grab a candle and match.

He was moaning and biting his lip while teaching around.

I walked back to him and turned it up. He screamed in pleasure.

"Jack I am going to come" he breathed out.

"Not until I say" I said lighting the match and lighting the candle.

He closed his eyes as I slowly dripped it on his chest.

He moaned out as it dripped on his nipple.

"Jack that feels so good" he moaned arching his back. I smirked. So he likes candles, this is going to be fun. I dripped it on his collarbone.

"Jack I can't hold it anymore" he said squirming around.

"Don't make me use a ring" I said sternly as I dripped it all over.

He shook his head furiously.

"Be a good boy and moan my name" I said turning it on a higher level.

"Jack!" He screamed as he arched his back and bit his lip hard. I blew out the candle and threw it across the room. The red wax all over his chest and neck turned me on.

I started to kiss his jawline. I felt his chest up with my free hand and the other gripped his jaw and kissed him hard. I slowly moved my hand down to his dick. I wrapped my hand around it and moved up and down slow.

He moaned into the kiss. I took this chance to put my tongue in his mouth. I explored his mouth as I gradually went faster.

"Jack I can't hold it" he mumbled into the kiss. I pulled away and went fast. He screamed in pleasure.

"Come for me baby" I whispered in his ear. As soon as I said this he screamed out and came all over my hand and his chest. His body trembling as the vibrator was still in him. I slowly pulled it out.

I pulled my hand to my mouth as I sucked off his cum on my hand. He moaned seeing this. I licked it all off and kissed him making him taste himself.

I took off the handcuffs. He was breathing hard.

The wax still on his chest. I helped him get up.

He got down on his knees and started sucking me off. I moaned loud.

"Shit baby that feels so good" I said grabbing his hair and thrusting into his mouth. He moaned around my dick which made me go crazy. I started fucking his mouth faster.

He started to play with my balls as it sent me over the edge. I came in his mouth as he swallowed it.

He got back up and smiled at me innocently.

"That was fun" he said walking out swaying his hips. That tease.

"Round 2 in the shower big boy" he said before leaving me alone. I smirked and walked out the room.

He is not going to walk for a week when I am done with him.

A/N----------------------
Ugh I hate people, my week has been absolute shit. I just want the school year to be over with all ready.