Epilogue

Ok I have only been to 2 weddings so I am not sure how they go so bare with me.

3rd person POV:

"Do you Jack Johnson take Jack Gilinsky to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked. Jack Johnson looked at his soon to be husband and said the words he has been wanting to say for a while.

"I do" Jack Johnson said squeezing Jack Gilinsky hand.

"And do you Jack Gilinsky take Jack Johnson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked again.

"I do" Jack Gilinsky said without a doubt in his mind.

"You may now kiss the groom" the priest declared.

Without a second to lose Jack and Jack shared a wonderful magical kiss. You can hear the crowd cheering for the newly married couple.

They pulled away and Jack Gilinsky took Jack Johnson hand and ran down the aisle.

Once they go into the limo they bursted with happiness. They knew from day 1 they where soul mates.

-5 years later-

Jack and Jack still living in there penthouse now have three children.

They had two twin boys. One named Keegan the other Toby. The boys where both 8 years of age.

They had a little girl named Elizabeth. She however was only 5.

Even though the kids where adopted they looked like there fathers.

Elizabeth had long blonde hair with blue eyes like her father. Toby again had blonde but with lovely green eyes. Keegan however looked like Gilinsky. He had brown hair with light brown hair.

The new family was happy and couldn't imagine a life any better.

However Jack and Jack still being the people they are, they continued there ways in the bedroom 😏

A/N----------------------------
That's the end of this book!

Should I make a sequel?

Or should I create a new book with a different plot, but you guys vote on which plot to use?