Chapter 5

Gilinsky POV:
"Wassup man?" Nate said as he entered with at least 50 people behind him.

"Nothing much, I would like you to meet someone." I said gesturing towards Johnson.

"Hello, I am Nate." He said while holding out his hand. "And this is sammy or sam." He said gesturing towards a boy behind him.

"Hi Sam and Nate I am Jack Johnson or just Jack." Johnson said holding his hand out. They both shook. "Johnson, why don't you take sammy out there dance while I talk to Nate." I said. I need to talk Nate urgent. "Yes sir." He said while walking with Sammy to the living room to dance.

"So is he your client?" Nate asked while walking with me to the kitchen to grab drinks.

"No just my assistant. There is no need for him to find out." I said while mixing vodka and sprit together. "He is a very pretty boy he could become mine along with Sammy." Nate said smirking. My blood boiled at his. I slammed my drink down.

"You will not touch him and that is finale." I said through clenched teeth. "Just imagine Sammy and Jack fuck each other as we both watch. Wouldn't that be a sight to see?" Nate said smirking while coming closer. The thought of Jack being naked in front of me was making me hard all ready.

"No Nate, you can have fun with Sammy but not my Jack." I froze did I say my Jack? We are not even dating. I wish we could. I was interrupted by Nate's laugh. "Listen to you Jack you sound like a love sick puppy. Jack is not yours. If you don't do something with him they will be mad. Just think about my offer." Nate's said smirking and than leaving.

Johnson POV:

"So your his client?" Sammy asked as we both danced. "No why does everyone keep asking? What does it mean?" I asked while stopping and dragging Sammy out of the crowd.

"Sammy!" Nate yelled over the people. "I got to go Nate is calling me. See you later?" He asked. "Yeah sure." And with that Sammy jogged off towards Nate. I am going to sit somewhere. I found a spot on the couch. There where people eating each other's faces off on the other side. Gross get a room.

"Want one?" Gilinsky asked while handing him a drink. I smiled "sure" I said grabbing and it and taking a sip. The burning sensation going down my throat. "Come on let's go dance." He said while grabbing my hand and getting me off the couch.

He lead me on the dance floor. I started dancing while Gilinsky was watching me. "Come on Jacky dance with me!" I pouted, I could tell I was all ready drunk. He smirked and grabbed my hips dancing all long with me. "I need another drink I will be right back." I slurred as I pushed people away to get to the kitchen.

I finally got there started mixing my drink. I felt a arms wrap around my waist. I smiled "Jack I told you to say there." Jack started kissing my neck. I let a moan slip as he bit down on my sweet spot. "Holy shit your moans are so hot." I voice said not belonging to Jack. I turned around quickly. "Nate I thought you where Jack" I said as I tried to get his hands off me. "No baby boy, you should come work with me its all ways a good time working with me." He said winking. "No I like working for Jack but thank you for the offer." I said grabbing my drink and walking out.

"Hey Jack I was begging to worry." Gilinsky said coming over to me. I quickly hid the hickey Nate gave me. "Yeah just a lot of people where in there so it took a while." I said while taking a sip. He smiled "come let's continue where we left off." You could smell the alcohol on his breath.

We walked over and started dancing, well I did Jack was looking at me biting his lip. God it's so sexy when he bites his lip. "Thank you baby boy." Jack smirked and grabbed my hips so we where barley a inch apart. "Did I say that out load?" I said giggling. I was totally drunk by now. "Yes you did." He growled out I could help but be turned on. I started to get harder.