Chapter 15

Johnson POV:
My ass is so sore. He fucked me so hard. I was laying in bed trying to get comfortable but failing. I sighed.

"Hey Jack" I said turning over to face him. He had his eyes closed and just grunted. I giggled.

"I can't get comfortable" I pouted as play around with his bottom lip. He opened one eye and looked at me.

"Come here baby boy" he said pulling me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his neck.

He rubbed up and down my back.

"That feels nice" I breathed deeply as he continued.

He suddenly slaps my ass I immediately yelp.

"Jack that hurt" I said grabbing his hand. He laughed softly.and intertwined are hands.

"I love you" he said kissing my forehead and squeezing my hand.

"I love you too" I said snuggling up into him. Soon I was off into a deep sleep.

"Babe wake up" Jack whined poking my cheek. I turned over pretending I was still asleep.

"Baby boy please" he said shaking my shoulder slightly. I grunted.

He slapped my ass hard. I screamed and sat up but immediately regretted it as I wince in pain. He laughed at my reaction.

"I hate you" I growled glaring at him.

"And I love you" he said poking my nose. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"You hungry?" he asked rubbing my stomach. I laughed softly.

"Yeah" I said looking at him. He looks so happy. The way his eyes light up and his smile, so big it looks like it hurts.

"What do you want" he asked getting up and putting on sweat pants.

"Chinese food!" I said throwing my hands up like a little kid. He laughed.

"Here" he said tossing my sweat pants. I grabbed them and tried putting them on but the pain was too much.

"Jacky help me" I pouted sticking my outer lip out. He smiled and came by the bed side. He threw the covers off and put the sweat pants on slowly.

He picked me up and walked out the bedroom and walked into the living room and set me down on the couch softly.

"Thanks" I said putting a blanket on my because I am cold. He smiled and grabbed a phone and started dialing the number. I smirked and crawled over to his side of the couch.

"What kind of Chinese place puts you on hold" he said frustrated. I smirk this is perfect.

I put my hand on his tigh he doesn't seem fazed and looks up at the ceiling and sighs.

I slowly move my hand up higher. He still doesn't look.

I put my hand directly on his crotch. He looks down at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked surprised. I don't answer I started to slowly move my hand up and down on his crotch.

He moans, I smirk I got him exactly how I want him.

"Uh yes... Can I have... Fuck" he moaned the last part. He gives me a warning look I ignore it and pull down his sweat pants.

"Yeah sorry can I get orange chicken with... Oh my god" he said loudly.

"Sir are you ok?" I heard the person ask. Jack bit his lip as he watched me lick him through his boxers.

"Um yes sorry... With brown rice... Fuck, please" Jack asked as He bucked his up. I pull down his boxers his dick slapping his stomach.

"Is that all sir?" They asked

"Um no also teriyaki chicken, with oh fuck Jack" he said tugging on my hair with his free hand as I deep throat him.

"Sir will that be all?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Um yes" Jack said biting his lip to keep from moaning.

I hummed around him his made him scream out.

He ended the call and pulled on my hair fucking my mouth. Tears collecting on my eyelashes as his cock hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck Jack I am going to cum" he said fucking my throat faster. I hummed around him sending Jack over the edge and cuming in my mouth.

I pulled away looking him straight in the eye swallowing his cum. He moaned.

I got up and swaying my hips walking towards the bathroom.

"Fucking tease" Jack growled before I closed the door.

A/N------------------
I have never felt more alone in my entire life. I won't be updating much. I just can't bring my self to even look at my phone. Why is life so cruel and unforgiving?